When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, Ozanne said:

Source?

A statement has been provided to pool reporters that contradicts Dr Sean Conley’s upbeat update on Trump’s health. It says the “the president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

The statement should be treated with caution as it is only attributed to “a source familiar with the president’s health” but it just adds to the confusion surrounding how ill Donald Trump is.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/oct/03/donald-trump-covid-19-coronavirus-hospital-white-house-live-latest-news-updates

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

AB4180E3-EC9F-4DF7-AC9A-44E4AD60CD8C.png

I never get what the point is in lying when the truth will obviously become clear in a few days- like when they were trying to downplay BJ’s hospital trip. If those Dr’s were lying, they’ve just essentially revealed how they can’t be trusted to the world. If they are telling the truth, and this person is the liar, then the media will just find that out too in a few days- what’s the point?

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I never get what the point is in lying when the truth will obviously become clear in a few days- like when they were trying to downplay BJ’s hospital trip. If those Dr’s were lying, they’ve just essentially revealed how they can’t be trusted to the world. If they are telling the truth, and this person is the liar, then the media will just find that out too in a few days- what’s the point?

For the stock market - This whol thing is an episode plot of succession

6 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Makes him look weak if everyone knows he’s unwell

4 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Conley gives off real Dr Spaceman (30 Rock) vibes

Everyone praises the acumen  of the Dr Nick from the Simpsons, but Dr Spaceman from 30 Rock was the real chief of medical excellence

Edited by Mr.Tease

2 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

Probably got covid 😂

If my experience of seizing a few hours peace this afternoon and nipping for a pint on my own was anything to go by, they'll be lucky - unless it was waiting to go into somewhere. 

Not sure if going out for a few hours on my on was detrimental as places aren't interested in solo drinkers or what, but it was a waste of time where I live. 

Almost wish I'd not bothered. Ended up having to have a Guinness in the fucking premier Inn. Should have just stayed at home - but I can't handle spending a whole week cooped up at home 24x7 without good reason. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:23 AM, eFestivals said:

we also have proof [reinfection] the exception and not the rule, and we also have proof of exceptions to immunity being normal.

Can you please cite me this proof?

Please stick to authoritative medical and scientific sources and resource.

And yes, if you want I can certainly cite the reinfection literature.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, RobertProsineckisLighter said:

If my experience of seizing a few hours peace this afternoon and nipping for a pint on my own was anything to go by, they'll be lucky - unless it was waiting to go into somewhere. 

Not sure if going out for a few hours on my on was detrimental as places aren't interested in solo drinkers or what, but it was a waste of time where I live. 

Almost wish I'd not bothered. Ended up having to have a Guinness in the fucking premier Inn. Should have just stayed at home - but I can't handle spending a whole week cooped up at home 24x7 without good reason. 

Do you mean because everywhere was too busy? Or you had to book a table? Not really going to pubs still so just interested what you mean!