When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

48 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Was thinking this. Don't think he has a relationship with any of them, he'll be in the Caribbean for probably all of December.

I think his ex’s will be more than happy to just have a relationship with his cheque book and not actually let him influence their upbringing 

Edited by squirrelarmy

Finally given up on going abroad. My mate has got a holiday caravan she rents out that we can use for free in Tenby (can't complain), so going to go there next weekend for a week, via Bristol to see the family and friends (hometown).

Going to try and go to my first socially distanced gig tonight. Want to go to Blues Kitchen in Brixton, but if we can't get a spot, have The Windmill (roof dog) as backup.

3 hours ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I’m sorry but if you think a family of five shouldn’t be having both grandparents round for lunch on Christmas Day then you are incredibly cruel. 

It’s nothing to do with being cruel, it’s common sense that as the virus will still be around at Christmas it wouldn’t be wise to have large gatherings in one house especially with older people that are higher risks there. If the PM can’t work out that giving people a day off is nonsense with a virus that doesn’t care about things like that then he is a moron. There’s nothing cruel about my take on that. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Homer said:

Finally given up on going abroad. My mate has got a holiday caravan she rents out that we can use for free in Tenby (can't complain), so going to go there next weekend for a week, via Bristol to see the family and friends (hometown).

Going to try and go to my first socially distanced gig tonight. Want to go to Blues Kitchen in Brixton, but if we can't get a spot, have The Windmill (roof dog) as backup.

Isn’t Tenby in South Wales lockdown? 

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I know I would if I'd had the poor judgement to ever let him impregnate me *shudder*

Crikey... the thought of spaffer spaffing just put me right off me breakfast! 😆

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Would being financially secure for the rest of your life be enough of a reason to be impregnated by him?

No.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

It’s nothing to do with being cruel, it’s common sense that as the virus will still be around at Christmas it wouldn’t be wise to have large gatherings in one house especially with older people that are higher risks there. If the PM can’t work out that giving people a day off is nonsense with a virus that doesn’t care about things like that then he is a moron. There’s nothing cruel about my take on that. 

People will do it anyway so they may as well. Plus it’s sensible in terms of giving people something to look forward to. More chance of compliance if it’s Carrot as well as stick and good for Mental Health. Plus from their POV good Politics.

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We were taking opinions on wether we thought he would survive at the meet last night ... bit morbid I know but hey ... 

Your talking 25% death rate among people who go to hospital. Entirely possible he doesn’t pull through. I hope he does though, mainly because some of the reactions from people if he doesn’t will be unbearable (Already had someone tell me she hopes he dies) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

We were taking opinions on wether we thought he would survive at the meet last night ... bit morbid I know but hey ... 

I think he'll make it because he is a jammy bastard. I'd really not be that sad to see him die personally (I know it sounds harsh but I'd be lying if I said I was), but the more I think about it the more it would be a shit outcome politically. What will happen with the election? Will he end up getting some kind of martyr/redemption narrative? That would be unbearable.

Best scenario really, much as I hate to say it, is for him to get well as quickly as possible and get on with losing the election. Then we can just put the fucking stupid racist clown behind us.

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Best scenario really, much as I hate to say it, is for him to get well as quickly as possible and get on with losing the election. Then we can just put the fucking stupid racist clown 'in prison'.

Fixed.

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I think he'll make it because he is a jammy bastard. I'd really not be that sad to see him die personally (I know it sounds harsh but I'd be lying if I said I was), but the more I think about it the more it would be a shit outcome politically. What will happen with the election? Will he end up getting some kind of martyr/redemption narrative? That would be unbearable.

Best scenario really, much as I hate to say it, is for him to get well as quickly as possible and get on with losing the election. Then we can just put the fucking stupid racist clown behind us.

If you want to know what can happen with the election, I posted something last night which might explain some of it.