When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

8 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Still amazes me that people ever fell for it and thought Rishi was a good guy. He is a fucking Tory in this shower of c**ts. How could he be anything but a self serving arsehole?

My money is on Gove to take over actually. There's no election for bloody years. The people don't have to like him.

He acted decisively to pay 80% of wages and seemed to be able to talk fluently without seeming like a total cretin. That's how he fooled everyone.

But yeah, he's a prick.

10 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Actually I dislike Rishi more than a lot of them because he is fake and pretends to be a regular guy. Can't wait for Nandos! I love Wagamama me! Yay the pub. Get fucked mate.

I agree but it would be culturally insensitive to ask him, being of Hindu upbringing, to do the Bacon Roll Test that Ed Miliband of Jewish upbringing failed

• Downvote 1

Ian Brown’s latest Twitter rampage is really interesting to me. It seems to be that his anti-mask beliefs are based on his frustration with live music being shut down. He’s trying to rally a call to arms because he feels the industry will be done for if we continue with COVID policies. It’s a real shame because this will actually hurt his industry much harder than anything else. Yes it sucks. Yes live music right now is in a pretty dire place. But we all know that ignoring COVID / trying to make it out as a hoax will not make it go away.

1 minute ago, Leyrulion said:

Shocked by what's happening at Manchester Met university. 

Over 1700 students being physically prevented from leaving halls by security. 

They have no authority to do so and it's legally incredibly dodgy territory. 

I’ve heard they are allowed to leave - ie go home but have been told once they leave the halls they aren’t allowed to go back either way very hard position for students to be in.

7 minutes ago, alfc7 said:

I’ve heard they are allowed to leave - ie go home but have been told once they leave the halls they aren’t allowed to go back either way very hard position for students to be in.

Yeah quite a lot of MEN comments on the Facebook page from parents saying they picked their kids up last night