When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

11 hours ago, DSanzhez said:

you'll never prove it lol

Oh dear. ;) 

Yes, I can prove it. These computer thingies are cleverer than you're believing.

I can also prove who you are. I know who you are. You're not a very good troll; you've given away waaaaay too much info.

And your posts prove your as someone who is going out of their way to commit offences under the Malicious Communications Act.

I don't want to have to go to the police about you, and I don't want to have to go to your employer about you.

Your choice.

1 hour ago, Ozanne said:

I would imagine your business to change track when the government says too?

Yeah...you would think so...but I work for US company and CEO is a bit of a bread head and was going to close our site because of coronavirus and the work from home thing...he was apparently persuaded by someone or other not to close us down, but we have to go in full time. Now, the work from home thing is guidance right, up to employers and employees...so not sure what will happen .....

Just now, steviewevie said:

Yeah...you would think so...but I work for US company and CEO is a bit of a bread head and was going to close our site because of coronavirus and the work from home thing...he was apparently persuaded by someone or other not to close us down, but we have to go in full time. Now, the work from home thing is guidance right, up to employers and employees...so not sure what will happen .....

saying that I only went into the office twice last week and I haven't been sacked yet.

14 hours ago, gazzared said:

dammit, I still didnt feel safe going inside so outdoor swimming has been brilliant , especially for my back

That’s exactly the reason I go .... will wait and see ... not seen any outbreaks linked to gyms so maybe we will be ok ... although they may just see restricting movements as being the option and closing leisure centres as part of that 

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Yep likewise but I’d think they will have to follow uk law and even if they didn’t it would be risky to avoid clear government guidance ... 

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That’s exactly the reason I go .... will wait and see ... not seen any outbreaks linked to gyms so maybe we will be ok ... although they may just see restricting movements as being the option and closing leisure centres as part of that 

The more I think about it the more I think "leisure" in that context refers to cinema, bowling alleys etc. Haven't heard gyms mentioned anywhere. But guess we'll see.