When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Where was this leisure thing suggested?

To add a more positive spin, my partner and I made a rare trip out of London today and found mask compliance generally really good on both tube and train out to Kent. Odd one or two without but most were complying. I'd give it 80-90%. So I actually felt reassured.

In one of the 2 articles on the last page ... not the live article 

2 minutes ago, DSanzhez said:

how am I a fake account, track my ip number you'll see i'm in Dallas

You can easily use a VPN to mask your IP address. If this is SDSM (which it is) this will be your 5th account, this is beyond a joke.

Edited by Ozanne
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, DSanzhez said:

then let me use these forums like you do in peace... your the one being exclusive not me

I barely interact with you, you are the one for months now that is downvoting my posts, others post the same as me and you don’t do anything to them. You said you would put me on ignore which was of course a lie. You in DMs to me have called me the child in my profile picture, pathetic and mentally disturbed; given you say you are going through mental health issues I’d have thought you would realise the impact those insults can have.

Please stop downvoting my posts it along with how you interact with me is having an impact on my mental health. 

4 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I barely interact with you, you are the one for months now that is downvoting my posts, others post the same as me and you don’t do anything to them. You said you would put me on ignore which was of course a lie. You in DMs to me have called me the child in my profile picture, pathetic and mentally disturbed; given you say you are going through mental health issues I’d have thought you would realise the impact those insults can have.

Please stop downvoting my posts it along with how you interact with me is having an impact on my mental health. 

I Previously apologised for that so not fair to bring it up... Stop posting such left wing crap and constantly dismissing the government on a micro level then I won't downvote your posts. You cry as soon as someone doesn't agree with you, you started a stupid argument with @Fuzzy Afro.... If downvotes make you feel like that then to be honest its pretty weird

• Downvote 4

Just now, DSanzhez said:

I Previously apologised for that so not fair to bring it up... Stop posting such left wing crap and constantly dismissing the government on a micro level then I won't downvote your posts. You cry as soon as someone doesn't agree with you, you started a stupid argument with @Fuzzy Afro.... If downvotes make you feel like that then to be honest its pretty weird

As I said I’m not the only criticising the Government, plenty of others are yet you only pick on me as you have a problem with me.

Yes I know I’m weird for things like that effecting me but pointing it out like that doesn’t help at all. I’m a very flawed individual and I don’t need you pointing that out to me.

Please stop interacting with me at all, including downvoting my posts.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

As I said I’m not the only criticising the Government, plenty of others are yet you only pick on me as you have a problem with me.

Yes I know I’m weird for things like that effecting me but pointing it out like that doesn’t help at all. I’m a very flawed individual and I don’t need you pointing that out to me.

Ozanne just realise that I’m allowed to downvote someone who I don’t agree with, it’s not just you it’s others too, look what happens to all my posts I get 10 downvotes for saying one thing so it’s not exactly fair is it.... sure your a nice guy in person but you come across badly here anyway I’m just gonna read only this forum from now on as I clearly don’t fit in

Perhaps you should come on a virtual meet and chat in person, haven’t seen you on any of them 

You are far from the only one and do well to remain micro. This is by far the worst government of my lifetime. There is not a single member of the cabinet I can understand anyone having an ounce of respect for. They are a disgrace and an embarrassment.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DSanzhez said:

Ozanne just realise that I’m allowed to downvote someone who I don’t agree with, it’s not just you it’s others too, look what happens to all my posts I get 10 downvotes for saying one thing so it’s not exactly fair is it.... sure your a nice guy in person but you come across badly here anyway I’m just gonna read only this forum from now on as I clearly don’t fit in

No matter how badly I come across at least I don’t call people c*nts, throw insults at them, call people disturbed and post that you want to drop a nuke on people in China. I’d rather come across badly then come across like that.

You can downvote but you mainly use your downvotes for me which is unfair.

You won’t stop posting this is what you do, the whole cycle begins again. You said you would put me on ignore so please do that. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ozanne said:

No matter how badly I come across at least I don’t call people c*nts, throw insults at them, call people disturbed and post that you want to drop a nuke on people in China. I’d rather come across badly then come across like that.

You can downvote but you mainly use your downvotes for me which is unfair.

You won’t stop posting this is what you do, the whole cycle begins again. You said you would put me on ignore so please do that. 

For reference I said on the Chinese military not the people! I did put you on ignore but still see your posts when people quote 

2 minutes ago, not worthy said:

You are far from the only one and do well to remain micro. This is by far the worst government of my lifetime. There is not a single member of the cabinet I can understand anyone having an ounce of respect for. They are a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Thanks, I don’t know that person thinks it’s just me that comments on them. Spot on points. 

15 minutes ago, DSanzhez said:

For reference I said on the Chinese military not the people! I did put you on ignore but still see your posts when people quote 

Well that’s alright then because nukes only target military personnel.

Edited by Ozanne