When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I think they should do that on a locality basis to be honest. Why should SW and other places do that when they still don't have many cases?

It sounds unfair but maybe theyve realised students from the riddled north have gone in droves to unis across the country, and now panicked they let that happen without thinking? 

With the Trafalgar Square Covidiots today, it looks like we are heading for a survival of the fittest scenario.

With Cummings and the willingly breaking international law thing, hardly any of that lot will comply. We all just have to do our best to keep ourselves and our friends, family and fellow efesters safe.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, stuie said:

There must be differences in mindset in different areas. Where I live and work, Canterbury and Thanet, mask wearing in shops and on transport is still easily > 90% 

I guess it’s that herd mentality, if everyone else is most people will. If others aren’t, people think why should I bother? 

Well over 90% here in Peterborough wherever I go shopping. When I see buses go past everyone is wearing them. I think most people just get on with it and wear them.

8 minutes ago, duke88 said:

Well over 90% here in Peterborough wherever I go shopping. When I see buses go past everyone is wearing them. I think most people just get on with it and wear them.

Seems pretty good here in Glasgow from my experience. Cases still rising though so 🤷‍♂️

25 minutes ago, duke88 said:

Same here up in Cumbria- shops and transport mask wear-age is at 95% and has been for weeks

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

Why are people, including myself, being randomly downvoted by @Sdsm123?

He’s been doing that to me for months now. Due to his various actions whilst posting Neil has put him on moderation so this is his only way of interacting. I know how frustrating it is mate, I’ve given you an up vote to counter act him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ozanne said:

He’s been doing that to me for months now. Due to his various actions whilst posting Neil has put him on moderation so this is his only way of interacting. I know how frustrating it is mate, I’ve given you an up vote to counter act him. 

Haha, thank you very much! I was just very confused that’s all... Thank you for catching me up on what’s going on as it seemed very random without some sort of reply or response!

3 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Haha, thank you very much! I was just very confused that’s all... Thank you for catching me up on what’s going on as it seemed very random without some sort of reply or response!

No problem mate, I didn’t think there was anything wrong with your post. 

Edited by Ozanne

48 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

This is exactly what I wanted to hear and what I've been saying for a while, we are undoubtedly in a better position now than match so we can hope it won't reach April levels 

yeah but no but back in the spring there was much more compliance, much more of a we're all in this together thing...now everyone is fighting (virtually and otherwise) like savages.

It's going to be like The Road by the new year.