When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

is that the conspiracy theorists bible then ? just had a contact on fb sharing this shit ....lets not test anymore because in some way its going to vanish ..... ffs 

766EDA56-33A0-4A06-92C8-EF99DEE36EAA.jpeg

What I don't get with conspiracy theorists and the people that buying them, is... how do people have the patience to listen/read through them?- after the second sentence I've tuned them out out of boredom! This is essentially what I'm like when someone approaches me with an elaborate conspiracy theory:

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

What I don't get with conspiracy theorists and the people that buying them, is... how do people have the patience to listen/read through them?- after the second sentence I've tuned them out out of boredom! This is essentially what I'm like when someone approaches me with an elaborate conspiracy theory:

That’s absolutely it I read 2 sentences and then gave up realising that those sentences were very close to what trump uttered ... I’ve actually hidden this persons posts after getting into discussions earlier on when he was suggesting herd immunity from his work place in someone’s garden on the hills .... to me a vulnerable working in a supermarket... 

You do need people who are always going to go against authority and question what is actually going on otherwise we’ll all be mindless drones following the orders of those in control. 

However sometimes these conspiracy theorists do need to get a grip on reality and realise that sometimes those in power do actually know what they’re talking about. Although that may be a rare occurrence. 

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You do need people who are always going to go against authority and question what is actually going on otherwise we’ll all be mindless drones following the orders of those in control. 

However sometimes these conspiracy theorists do need to get a grip on reality and realise that sometimes those in power do actually know what they’re talking about. Although that may be a rare occurrence. 

I give them a couple of minutes per day ... I think that’s fair :) 

3 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

crazy theories aside, wintel lockdown IS the worst. On the plus side, I've never been happier about the arrival of spring.  

Yep I’m definately not a fan of winter it’s gonna be a tough one ...   But on the other side hopefully we can all start planning and having amazing things to look forward to once more :) 

Jesus Christ some comment sections at the moment are completely brain numbing.

This conspiracy theory shit is out of control. I’m reading some about the test sites that apparently they are actually swab centres to collect human DNA for some billionaire...

When will THIS shit end. I swear to god it’s getting out of control. Every bit of news I seem to look at on the Internet is littered with this hyper conspiracy shite.

50 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

From discussions I've had with nutters they don't read or hear, they're triggered by certain words and make the rest up themselves. They're utterly shit at repeating with accuracy what their wacky 'source' has said.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

When will THIS shit end. I swear to god it’s getting out of control. Every bit of news I seem to look at on the Internet is littered with this hyper conspiracy shite.

Yeah. It's this that is getting me down.

I've always leaned more to the side of not wanting to have kids anyway, but whenever I think about it recently, the fact that this kind of thinking, and these kind of people are everywhere and seemingly growing all the time really does factor into my considerations. Until the masses start seeking out real intelligence, and trusting experts and knowledgable people, I do fear that the world is just going to continue getting worse - probably for quite a while.

Who knows, maybe this shit will all end in just a few years with a great big nuclear blowout and I will never have to give anything any thought ever again 🙂

2 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Who knows, maybe this shit will all end in just a few years with a great big nuclear blowout and I will never have to give anything any thought ever again 🙂

God I wasn’t expecting to see this kind of comment on here, and it’s not the negative outlook I really needed for me day.

Seriously though, are you ok? Do you need some sort of help to help you through these tough times? We are all on here to help as much as we can and if this is affecting you this much then we will all support you all that we can.