When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

That’s very interesting, although means little as there’s no repercussions for the instigator. Boris should’ve been barred from public office after prorogation.

Johnson is also up against the Select Committee tomorrow as well. 

there was some serious upset in Parliament today, plenty of Tories too - I don't see how they can even legally do this I really don't

I also bet they won't release any details until after PMQs or if they do it will be just before it so Starmer has no time to look at it

22 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

That’s very interesting, although means little as there’s no repercussions for the instigator. Boris should’ve been barred from public office after prorogation.

Johnson is also up against the Select Committee tomorrow as well. 

Just found this snippet on the rule book for ministers via twitter

image.png.498fae6e81d438944edc2bef033ec3bd.png

4 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Just found this snippet on the rule book for ministers via twitter

The problem with have is that there is zero accountability for whatever shit this government pulls. They can do whatever they want because Brexit and the dumb masses will still lap it up. 

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

So the Ministerial Code still mandates compliance with International Law; but nothing happens if a government break that code. So they can do what they like?

I know, but if it's being voted on by ministers then to vote aye is breaking international law and well I'm no even sure what will happen???

3 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

I know, but if it's being voted on by ministers then to vote aye is breaking international law and well I'm no even sure what will happen???

It will rely on Conservative MPs showing a good morale compass and understand what voting through the bill actually means. 

Just now, Ozanne said:

It will rely on Conservative MPs showing a good morale compass and understand what voting through the bill actually means. 

well there was a lot of grumblings today in Parliament today by Tory MPs so I get the impression they know this is very wrong but what will be interesting to see is if the voted is whipped and what the actual outcome will be

So it's getting better with greater Manchester schools, 15 school years isolating yesterday now up to 32 schools today

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/schools-coronavirus-covid-pupils-manchester-18900538.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I live behind a school and watching them all congregate at the end of my road as a small play area, makes me think it's only a matter of time that more will be added :(

2 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

So it's getting better with greater Manchester schools, 15 school years isolating yesterday now up to 32 schools today

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/schools-coronavirus-covid-pupils-manchester-18900538.amp?__twitter_impression=true

I live behind a school and watching them all congregate at the end of my road as a small play area, makes me think it's only a matter of time that more will be added :(

yeah, going to be happening more and more I think...nightmare.

I don’t know what the answer is on schools though ... the only way to sort it would be testing but that’s not gonna work at the moment with the numbers involved ... obviously these numbers in schools are coming in areas where the community levels are high at the moment ... so over a certain threshold should schools be open ? Tough one that !! 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I don’t know what the answer is on schools though ... the only way to sort it would be testing but that’s not gonna work at the moment with the numbers involved ... obviously these numbers in schools are coming in areas where the community levels are high at the moment ... so over a certain threshold should schools be open ? Tough one that !! 

I think just send them all off to boarding schools....

53 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I thought the same - I read somewhere that they were attributed to the past few days, but does that mean they happened then? Or are we just clutching at straws here....

Is it the Tuesday rise again that we would usually see following the weekend. 

Edited by Chapple12345