When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

I’m friends with @Sdsm123 in person, he honestly doesn’t want to offend people he just struggles with making his point, he has BPD. Perhaps you should think about that before you turn the whole forum against him. 

Very good point.

I'd like to say the same think about Mark E. Spliff.  Lovely person, however his online and real-life stalking of a few forum members who've opposed his campaign for the mass slaughter of puppies has led to a wholly unacceptable response by the puppy-loving extremists on this forum.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Toxic Avenger said:

Very good point.

I'd like to say the same think about Mark E. Spliff.  Lovely person, however his online and real-life stalking of a few forum members who've opposed his campaign for the mass slaughter of puppies has led to a wholly unacceptable response by the puppy-loving extremists on this forum.

Is this a joke or something I don’t follow?

9 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

I’m friends with @Sdsm123 in person, he honestly doesn’t want to offend people he just struggles with making his point, he has BPD. Perhaps you should think about that before you turn the whole forum against him. 

You mean you’re another one of his identities. 

Welcome to the ignore list.

Thanks in advance for your downvote. 

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Why can you not all just ignore the guy and he would go away so quickly. Even when you say you're gonna ignore him you still reply to him. It's clearly what he wants.

Personally I'm reluctant to completely write off a mental health claim, even on an anonymous internet forum. But I'm getting close.

Just now, Quark said:

Personally I'm reluctant to completely write off a mental health claim, even on an anonymous internet forum. But I'm getting close.

I get that and I do have sympathy with that. But at the same time people have offered help and it looks like blatant trolling now. If you don't quote him, don't acknowledge him, he will go away.

2 hours ago, stuie said:

5 skinny soya decaf latte’s? 😀

They have to be collected at least half hour apart though so no one is gonna have 5 a day! 

One in the morning, one at the start of lunch, one at the end of lunch, one on the way home and the final one at your arrival train station 

22 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

LOL another downvote from the same person for posting results of polls. It’s boring now. No one else gets that, yet he claims it’s not personal. 

Unbelievable , why why why does he keep doing it ??? I think Neil has gotten onto him now though so hopefully a ban will soon follow. In the avforums which I think uses the same program, when trolls appear they ban them but also block they're previous IP addresses so they can't create new multiple accounts 👍

18 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

Ok benefit of the doubt.

If you're his friend then I would suggest you either find a way to help him control how and when he accesses the forum. I don't know enough about BPD to know how feasible that is.

If it's not, then as his friend I'd alternatively suggest you get him to realise that if its uncontrollable then an internet forum is sadly probably not the right place for him. Genuine or not, people will only take abuse and apology so many times before they're done. He's turning the forum against himself, intentionally or not.

Leave it with you.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gazzared said:

Unbelievable , why why why does he keep doing it ??? I think Neil has gotten onto him now though so hopefully a ban will soon follow. In the avforums which I think uses the same program, when trolls appear they ban them but also block they're previous IP addresses so they can't create new multiple accounts 👍

He isn’t a troll, he’s trying to make his point but you all act like c**ts towards him

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Ok benefit of the doubt.

If you're his friend then I would suggest you either find a way to help him control how and when he accesses the forum. I don't know enough about BPD to know how feasible that is.

If it's not, then as his friend I'd alternatively suggest you get him to realise that if its uncontrollable then an internet forum is sadly probably not the right place for him. Genuine or not, people will only take abuse and apology so many times before they're done. He's turning the forum against himself, intentionally or not.

Leave it with you.

Have you seen this post?

4 minutes ago, Charlie Ingramm said:

You know what your all a bunch of fucking assholes... let’s hope you don’t get mentally disabled,

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ok benefit of the doubt.

Leave it with you.

So basically you are all discriminating against him... Nice