When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

8 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

It’s about time something is done about China, I’m hoping India go to war with them NATO join in and destroy their country. I hate communists but I hate them for what their doing to Muslims and how their destroying Hong Kong, there a bully and needs a good few MOABS dropped on them to sort them out and put them back into the place they came from. There is one China and that’s the republic of China Taiwan not the terrorists on the mainland 

ok....

3 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

We need to do something about these factory outbreaks, how does it keep happening if work is "covid secure" and " safe to go back to" or did factories just never get any covid measures to begin with.

probably similar to my workplace .... they put in measures call themselves covid secure and then the measures are blatantly ignored and not enforced by upper management , the blame can then be moved because people have had the training  .... some of them do work in some very close environments I would imagine though 

11 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

It’s about time something is done about China, I’m hoping India go to war with them NATO join in and destroy their country. I hate communists but I hate them for what their doing to Muslims and how their destroying Hong Kong, there a bully and needs a good few MOABS dropped on them to sort them out and put them back into the place they came from. There is one China and that’s the republic of China Taiwan not the terrorists on the mainland 

perhaps type it in Capital letters .... 

9 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

OK dude, one of two things. Either:

• based on what you said the other week you're going through an episode at the moment (that's probably the wrong term but best I can come up with now) in which case the best thing you can do is log off for now. You've said yourself that things don't go well for you at these times, so distance yourself from a flashpoint; or
  • you are actually just trolling or a raging arsehole, in which case I can't help you.
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

I think the current suggestion is that it hopped into pangolins for a bit, then hopped back into bats and from them to us. There's some data emerging now that it's been circulating in Vietnam for a few years! (maybe why they have been relatively untouched by this outbreak, but who knows)...

That’s pretty interesting. If true how come it’s only come to the rest of the world now?

10 minutes ago, ace56blaa said:

We need to do something about these factory outbreaks, how does it keep happening if work is "covid secure" and " safe to go back to" or did factories just never get any covid measures to begin with.

I can see why after seeing how the shopfloor workers act at my work. We have all the procedures in place, everyone wearing masks and distancing while working. One way systems in place. 

Everything covid secure. Where the system falls down is during shift change. Everyone congregates around the clocking machine so they can try to be the first out of the building while the next shift are also grouping together waiting to come in. 

As everyone has finished work the vast majority have abandoned their masks by that point. 

I can imagine it’s similar in all factories throughout the country. 

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I can see why after seeing how the shopfloor workers act at my work. We have all the procedures in place, everyone wearing masks and distancing while working. One way systems in place. 

Everything covid secure. Where the system falls down is during shift change. Everyone congregates around the clocking machine so they can try to be the first out of the building while the next shift are also grouping together waiting to come in. 

As everyone has finished work the vast majority have abandoned their masks by that point. 

I can imagine it’s similar in all factories throughout the country. 

clocking in machines are lethal !!! especially at the start of the shift 

Edited by crazyfool1

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

OK dude, one of two things. Either:

• based on what you said the other week you're going through an episode at the moment (that's probably the wrong term but best I can come up with now) in which case the best thing you can do is log off for now. You've said yourself that things don't go well for you at these times, so distance yourself from a flashpoint; or
  • you are actually just trolling or a raging arsehole, in which case I can't help you.

Why should we allow China to continue their path to global annexation, we should stop it they did this virus deliberately to ruin our economies. I would ban all imports from China and a put a global embargo on them... its about time we use our nuclear deterrent 

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Sdsm123 said:

Why should we allow China to continue their path to global annexation, we should stop it they did this virus deliberately to ruin our economies. I would ban all imports from China and a put a global embargo on them... its about time we use our nuclear deterrent 

I'm not addressing the China point; I'm talking directly to you on this one.

Log off dude. Walk away from the site and come back another time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

clocking in machines are lethal !!! especially at the start of the shift 

They will be hotspots for the virus to linger. 

Another contributing factor will be most factory workers only getting paid for the time they are in. I know the guys on minimum wage only get SSP if they are ill, if they take too many frequent days off they can also be investigated for disciplinary action. When people are genuinely ill that’s not an issue but there’s always a certain breed of worker that is always pulling a sickie because of hangovers etc. 

Because of the minimum wage structure this means those workers on lower income are more likely to come in if they are feeling under the weather. 

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'm not addressing the China point; I'm talking directly to you on this one.

Log off dude. Walk away from the site and come back another time.

Why should I? I’m merely stating the negatives the CCP are leading.  As an American and British citizen isn’t it about time We stand up to the global bully and put them out of action! Ww3 is coming and we need to prepare 

Edited by Sdsm123

4 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

They will be hotspots for the virus to linger. 

Another contributing factor will be most factory workers only getting paid for the time they are in. I know the guys on minimum wage only get SSP if they are ill, if they take too many frequent days off they can also be investigated for disciplinary action. When people are genuinely ill that’s not an issue but there’s always a certain breed of worker that is always pulling a sickie because of hangovers etc. 

Because of the minimum wage structure this means those workers on lower income are more likely to come in if they are feeling under the weather. 

absolutely 3 occurrences or 3 % is our trigger for investigation over absence ... so it really doesnt take many covid issues or otherwise to tip that balance 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

my concern is the amount of time it takes this country to do anything ....  the pandemic might be over by the time we get testing sorted :( 

This can help the Economy which helps people make money. This will happen quickly.