When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Sdsm123 said:

Because I found your comment unfair with no substance 

Unfair? It was hardly the worst thing that’s been said about him. It was a genuine assessment of PMQs, which others had been talking about.

I’m gonna day again, I thought we had covered this. For the 2nd time you apologised and said you’d stop downvoting so why let the cycle continue? I would appreciate for my own mental health if you could stop downvoting my posts please. 

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Unfair? It was hardly the worst thing that’s been said about him. It was a genuine assessment of PMQs, which others had been talking about.

I’m gonna day again, I thought we had covered this. For the 2nd time you apologised and said you’d stop downvoting so why let the cycle continue? I would appreciate for my own mental health if you could stop downvoting my posts please. 

Downvote removed

7 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Because I found your comment unfair with no substance 

You are bullying @Ozanne for absolutely no good reason. Other members give Boris grief and rightly so, Boris has shown himself to be incompetent. 

You've been down voting @Ozanne for months now.....You need banning

I don't like Boris Johnson but I also hated Jeremy Corbin. I think they would have both dealt with this pandemic just as badly as each other and wish there had been a better option for a PM at the time.

That's my opinion on it, I don't really want to get involved in anymore political discussion especially outside of the PM's handling of the pandemic as I try not to stay too involved in it as it gives me a headache.

Just now, gazzared said:

You are bullying @Ozanne for absolutely no good reason. Other members give Boris grief and rightly so, Boris has shown himself to be incompetent. 

You've been down voting @Ozanne for months now.....You need banning

Like I said I found the comments unfair on our great prime minister anyway downvote removed! Given the circumstances he is doing a brilliant job 

• Downvote 21

Given the circumstances he is doing a brilliant job 

I personally don't think he is doing a brilliant job. He is doing better than he was back in March but the response in March was so horrific it caused the highest deaths in Europe. It's better now but there's definitely lots which can be improved upon.

4 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Anyway, today's update. UK's 7 day case rate per 100,000 is now rising daily... 14.1 today and will probably go up again tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.43335108786770d877b6322242a2189c.png

Sourced from:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusUK/comments/il462y/7_day_case_rate_per_100000_for_uk_and_eu/

Could really do with Italy's rate levelling out at 15 or so. Planning on going to Sicily on Sunday week.

9 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Get the feeling this is going to get massively trumpeted then it will transpire in the second weekend of November that it can’t be distributed for safety reasons. But it will have done its job of electing Trump by then. 

Pun intended!? 😉

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Like I said I found the comments unfair on our great prime minister anyway downvote removed! Given the circumstances he is doing a brilliant job 

You do this all the time and then apologize . But the damage is done you cause stress and anxiety to @Ozanne by being a troll bully, you've probably been sat at home laughing your head off at the reaction youve caused. As someone who suffers with anxiety I know exactly whats  going through @Ozanne mind now he'll be second guessing everything he's posted and be worried he's offended anyone, and probably won't sleep tonight.

@Sdsm123 but I know this will fall on deaf ears because your just a troll 

Edited by gazzared
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gazzared said:

You do this all the time and then apologize . But the damage is done you cause stress and anxiety to @Ozanne by being a troll bully, you've probably been sat at home laughing your head off at the reaction youve caused. As someone who suffers with anxiety I know exactly whats  going through @Ozanne mind now he'll be second guessing everything he's posted and be worried he's offended anyone, and probably won't sleep tonight.

5 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Not like I can submit without getting mass downvoted hounded for being a Tory works a few ways buddy 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Not like I can submit without getting mass downvoted hounded for being a Tory works a few ways buddy 

Iam Tory and I was pleased when Boris took over but it's been a complete shambles....it's got nothing to do with Tory labour whatever... You consistently downvote @Ozanne with no substance and this has all been explained to you on numerous occasions.

Edited by gazzared
Spelling correction

6 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

You being a Tory has nothing to do with anything. I could not care less who you vote for and I have given you hardly any downvotes. Your post doesn’t really doesn’t comment on any of Gaz’s points.

He is right, this goes round in circles, you end up apologising after being rude, go quiet for a few days then it starts back. So you can’t comment on being downvoted when you do that exact thing.

Thanks @gazzared

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

You being a Tory has nothing to do with anything. I could not care less who you vote for and I have given you hardly any downvotes. Your post doesn’t really doesn’t comment on any of Gaz’s points.

He is right, this goes round in circles, you end up apologising after being rude, go quiet for a few days then it starts back. So you can’t comment on being downvoted when you do that exact thing.

Thanks @gazzared

Because I’m avoiding this forum as it’s full of communists 

you seems to enjoy 30 people laying into me the other week though and joined in

Edited by Sdsm123
  • Downvote 9

Have a think about Boris feelings because a continual thrashing on here is bullying 

Hold on a minute, you’re implying I’m bullying Boris Johnson, on here? I hate to break it to you but if my comments on here are bullying what have the newspaper’s been doing to him.