When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

9 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

depends on where in Europe...

I would argue cases in Europe are rising collectively.

Poland, netherlands, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Belgium, Greece, Malta etc all are currently following the same trajectory. We are now starting to follow that pattern as well, a steady rise which is not exponential but nevertheless a positive gradient.

I guess some Scandinavian countries such as Finland and Norway are keeping cases low and also the likes of Slovakia are keeping cases low but most of these countries kept their borders shut.

Re-opening borders and allowing international travel does seem to be problematic as it does seem to contribute heavily to the virus circulating in wider proportions once again in the community.

Expect Malta, France, Switzerland, netherlands and possibly Poland on the quarantine list by the end of this week. But if we aren’t careful, we would soon technically qualify for our own quarantine list.

Edited by FestivalJamie

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its ok we have the bbc and sky news following just to keep them safe ....or maybe to get the exclusive when the wave from their boat capsizes them :( 

Yes it’s a bit sick seeing the media chasing the boats and shouting at them “where are you from”.?   Would love them to get the answer” France, where the fuck else do you think?”

Just now, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes it’s a bit sick seeing the media chasing the boats and shouting at them “where are you from”.?   Would love them to get the answer” France, where the fuck else do you think?”

My brother in law works on the customs boats in the channel and the shit he gets from people for rescuing the migrants is horrific ..... at the moment though hes just completed his leg ( without a leg ) in a channel swim and the team have made the crossing ... so thats the sort of news these tv companies should be all over 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

its ok we have the bbc and sky news following just to keep them safe ....or maybe to get the exclusive when the wave from their boat capsizes them :( 

Recently introduced a younger friend to The Day Today and Brass Eye. Don't know why I bothered