When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

id be fairly confident its not @Ozanne as is explained in the post by the toxic avenger .... in fact im 99% sure its not .... you learn things about people that have been on the forum a while 

I’m convinced it’s a double bluff!

21 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

Double bluff my friend! Until efestivals tells me otherwise I’m convinced it’s him! 

It’s funny you bring up having a second account as that’s exactly what you did to upvote your own posts. I have an email from Neil confirming that the second account was from the same IP address and device as this account you post from.

I wasn’t going to bring it up but as you are claiming I’ve created a sock account I thought I’d point out that you have done that. 

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It’s funny you bring up having a second account as that’s exactly what you did to upvote your own posts. I have an email from Neil confirming that the second account was from the same IP address and device as this account you post from.

I wasn’t going to bring it up but as you are claiming I’ve created a sock account I thought I’d point out that you have done that. 

To be fair it was my other half not me and I asked them to stop

4 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

To be fair it was my other half not me and I asked them to stop

do you refer to your other half  as them very often ? and was it before or after the account got deleted you asked them to stop ? 

Edited by crazyfool1

Plot twist.  I'm the Toxic Avenger - not too hard to work out if you look at mine and sdsm's post history.

I agree with FatYeti: upvotes/downvotes are pretty-much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - particularly in a thread about a global pandemic.  However, I singled sdsm out for downvotes because they're obviously a sore-point for him, and he uses them in place of actually sticking his head above the parapet and expressing his right-wing objections to what Ozanne and co. are actually saying. 

I did try the grown-up thing earlier by inviting him to join the debate and assuring him that his contribution would be valuable to avoid a 'liberal echo chamber forming.  I subsequently got taken down by everyone else for being a 'leftie who hates lefties.'

Edited by Mark E. Spliff

1 minute ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

Plot twist.  I'm the Toxic Avenger - not too hard to work out if you look at mine and sdsm's post history.

I agreee with FatYeti: upvotes/downvotes are pretty-much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things - particularly in a thread about a global pandemic.  However, I singled sdsm out for downvotes because they're obviously a sore-point for him, and he uses them in place of actually sticking his head above the parapet and expressing his right-wing objections to what Ozanne and co. are actually saying. 

I did try the grown-up thing earlier by inviting him to join the debate and assuring him that his contribution would be valuable to avoid a 'liberal echo chamber forming.  I subsequently got taken down by everyone else for being a 'leftie who hates lefties.'

:) was just awaiting this :)