When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

so....people should continue to work from home....and hopefully that will mean they are eventually fired and work is outsourced to countries paying lower wages....which in the long term will raise wages there and bring down wages here and make the world more equal and fair and everybody will be happy in a scandinavian sort of way.

Well more that people should do what suits them and what keeps them safe as losing jobs to johnny foreigner is a bullshit threat that is mostly empty but even when it isn't baseless it really wouldn't be that bad a thing from a global perspective. The working man in another country isn't a risk to your job, your boss might be.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

my sister a diabetic diabetes nurse has had a positive antibody test  with no symptoms ...... she's now ill with flu symptoms bloody hope its not cv19 :( 

Shit sorry to heat that. All the best, I hope it works out well

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Shit sorry to heat that. All the best, I hope it works out well

hopefully its not as she has already had the positive antibody ...... I only saw a post on fb from yesterday ... she's just messaged to say she feels better today .... stress levels dropping :)   

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully its not as she has already had the positive antibody ...... I only saw a post on fb from yesterday ... she's just messaged to say she feels better today .... stress levels dropping :)   

Cool 🙂  glad to hear it. 

2 hours ago, steviewevie said:

not offended. I'm saying that report is great,

My fault - misunderstanding the tone of ‘thanks’.

Anyway, if interested, here’s the ‘matrix style’ summarised version

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/907429/COVID19_Weekly_Report_04_August_New_caveat.pdf

On 8/6/2020 at 8:20 AM, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Something a lot, lot worse than that *potentially once happened...

https://popbitch.com/emails/the-daily-tonic-hold-on-to-your-stomachs/

I've opened a horrible can of worms. I am sorry...but...the link doesn't link to the "incident"!!!

Edited by Superscally

5 hours ago, mcshed said:

Which will contribute to the leveling of those wages by helping the poorer economy whilst harming the richer one.

Nope. It will still be exploitation of the poor, lost jobs here and some c**t getting richer. There's no levelling of the field here, just a shit ton of earth getting pushed away from utopia.

5 hours ago, steviewevie said:

yeah....I mean I feel like I should come back with something...but in the end I actually agree with you....I think....

I got you bro

• Like 1

Watched the Cuba Documentary on BBC this week. Castro, when asked what he's been reading he declares "Jaws" (Peter Benchley) .

Said it was a metaphor on Capitalism. The Mayor keeps the beaches open, despite the shark.

Same here with Covid and the Explosion in Beirut, and many other bad things, Capitalism.

In case there is any doubt, I'm one of those pacifist lefties. Castro was a revolutionary, we are not. War is fucking evil and Castro was a fucking Warmonger.

He was right about Capitalism though I reckon.