When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Notorious liar continues to get the benefit of the doubt 😂

9 minutes ago, FestivalJamie said:

Completely irrelevant to the discussion but has anyone been to Tesco? They’ve taken away all the hand sanitiser, queue system, one way systems etc!

Like Boris Johnson, they clearly think it’s all over!

That’s very worrying. Hopefully it’s just that one store is an outlier. I think Boris clearly is spouting his usual overtly confidence bollocks. I’m going to listen to the CSO who is much more cautious and actually has knowledge to back it up. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

It would be nice if he bothered to find out what his own governments advice is once in a while:

I forgot about that, it crossed my mind when he said it. He clearly has absolutely no idea what he’s doing. 

2 hours ago, DeanoL said:

Re - going to work, I do worry the government are going to come up with some ridiculous incentive scheme to have employees working in the office instead of at home.

Likely WFHers will just be demonised in the press. Interviews with 'Dave 32, Southampton' who'll admit to getting up at 11am, sending 3 emails, then drinking a crate of fosters in the bath for the rest of the day. Others from 'Jill, 42 Bristol' who misses the office environment, with work from home isolation affecting her mental health.

13 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Likely WFHers will just be demonised in the press. Interviews with 'Dave 32, Southampton' who'll admit to getting up at 11am, sending 3 emails, then drinking a crate of fosters in the bath for the rest of the day. Others from 'Jill, 42 Bristol' who misses the office environment, with work from home isolation affecting her mental health.

I am Dave.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Nah, they're enjoying turning on the scrounging furlough people for now. 

1 hour ago, FestivalJamie said:

Completely irrelevant to the discussion but has anyone been to Tesco? They’ve taken away all the hand sanitiser, queue system, one way systems etc!

Like Boris Johnson, they clearly think it’s all over!

I guess when masks/face coverings are compulsory they can let more (usual amount) of people in store? 

everyone should still be sanitising though! 

35 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You look like a Dave

14 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

you're the worst

I swear to God, if I have to pull this car over and separate you two back there, there'll be hell to pay...

• Upvote 2