When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, Cream Soda said:

Not heard anything about a time limit?

I've not really been paying much attention (I live in Scotland) but somehow got it in my head that most pubs were operating a booking system with a 2 hour limit. Might well have dreamt it up though.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Stanton said:

I've not really been paying much attention (I live in Scotland) but somehow got it in my head that most pubs were operating a booking system with a 2 hour limit. Might well have dreamt it up though.

some but not all are operating like that ...think its a complete mix and match ... but its all covid secure 

42 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

where's @Ozanne ?

I’m here, not been in the best of moods today so just getting through the day.

I did watch the briefing. What a shit show. Boris stumbling over words, joking about cricket puns and barely hearing one of the questions. He’s awful, a wet flannel would do better than him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ozanne said:

I’m here, not been in the best of moods today so just getting through the day.

I did watch the briefing. What a shit show. Boris stumbling over words, joking about cricket puns and barely hearing one of the questions. He’s awful, a wet flannel would do better than him. 

pm me if u need to sound off about anything .... but if its boris let me know ... I might need to clear some space in my inbox.... Bloody nightmare ... had me shouting at my TV again 

8 minutes ago, Stanton said:

I think some places in my area are doing walk ins, but they have warned that they have limited capacity so if you haven't booked there might not be room.  

3 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

Why do 'journalists' keep asking him when we can play cricket?! Who cares?! Who plays cricket?! 

It does seem a little odd we get a one off briefing in a week with an announcement quarantine is changing, R numbers seems to be going up, a local lockdown has been implemented and pubs are opening and someone decides to use a question to ask when people can play cricket. 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

pm me if u need to sound off about anything .... but if its boris let me know ... I might need to clear some space in my inbox.... Bloody nightmare ... had me shouting at my TV again 

Thanks mate, I might well do. Good to see Chris Whitty again though. 

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

It does seem a little odd we get a one off briefing in a week with an announcement quarantine is changing, R numbers seems to be going up, a local lockdown has been implemented and pubs are opening and someone decides to use a question to ask when people can play cricket. 

And the second time today he's been asked about cricket too