When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I wonder if they won't ket the scientists on anymore or they refuse to go on because of disagreements.

Or they begin to start winding them down too ... every other day ... scientists on Ket ? Think they might need to be :) 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I hope she's ok mate.

she and niece and nephew have developed a persistent cough ... they are all ok at present and isolating along with brother ... think its likely to be it .. but the positive test might not happen because of timing ... 

Anyone talking about Cummings anymore? They managed to ride it out, wait till it all blows over...because it always does. Like the proroguing parliament thing...outrage everywhere, court cases, the lot...but eventually forgotten about, and infact in the end proved successful. Classic fuckin Dom.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Anyone talking about Cummings anymore? They managed to ride it out, wait till it all blows over...because it always does. Like the proroguing parliament thing...outrage everywhere, court cases, the lot...but eventually forgotten about, and infact in the end proved successful. Classic fuckin Dom.

forgotten about for now ... not sure its forever though .... 

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

I'm sure labour will use it at every opportunity from now on. 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

When you are totally without scruples then it’s relatively easy to ride your way through a crisis no matter what others think or what proof of wrong doing exists. Just make a statement. Let everyone let off steam and carry on.  It’s disgusting .

Hope your family are okay!! Crazyfool1 the whole testing thing I don’t have much faith in! My mum went into hospital had her test and results back within 24hrs! Superb service from our local hospital! 
on the other hand another friend sent his off a month ago and has not had the results! He is a frontline emergency worker! 
Who knows what they are doing? 

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

No new spain deaths today 

Yeah good news for them. My Facebook feed is full of people tagging each other talking about booking holidays soon. As if Spain is going to be letting us Brits anywhere near their country now they have the virus under control. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

No new spain deaths today 

I think it’s to do with how they’re reporting figures, I have to admit when I was trying to understand it it was complicated, but their reporting was all over the shop. They’ve only just caught up and now they’re trying to correct the timeline, the other day they took 2000 deaths out of the figures and added them earlier in in the timeline.

Basically either their timeline was always wrong and had just shifted further back in time, or their is a lag in their deaths but they are waiting until they have accurate data to assign them to the correct dates they actually happened. 

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

Hope your family are okay!! Crazyfool1 the whole testing thing I don’t have much faith in! My mum went into hospital had her test and results back within 24hrs! Superb service from our local hospital! 
on the other hand another friend sent his off a month ago and has not had the results! He is a frontline emergency worker! 
Who knows what they are doing? 

so far so good ... persistent cough  for about a week for 3 year old niece , 9 year old nephew , and late 30s sis in law ... bit concerned over the weekend but thats been eased after chat with my brother today .... it was delivered by amazon and results should be back in 48 hours and hopefully the speed has improved not that the accuracy has 

15 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Just wait for PMQs on Wednesday.

13 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Just wait for PMQs on Wednesday.

"It is completely improper to politicise the crisis. We need to all pull together to send this virus packing"

**wheeyyyyyyyyyyyyy** from the baying crowds. 

Starmer makes a good, intelligent point ripping the Tories argument apart 

*shouting, boooooooo and/or laughing*

Business as usual....followed by huge numbers of MPs going down with the virus in a couple of weeks....

Edited by efcfanwirral
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

"It is completely improper to politicise the crisis. We need to all pull together to send this virus packing"

**wheeyyyyyyyyyyyyy** from the baying crowds. 

Starmer makes a good, intelligent point ripping the Tories argument apart 

*shouting, boooooooo and/or laughing*

Business as usual....followed by huge numbers of MPs going down with the virus in a couple of weeks....

Then Starmer waits for them to calm down and meticulously tears into them using facts.