When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

3 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

As far as the government are concerned it is - we were always reopening in June, whether numbers are right to do so or not. 

It was always about what is financially stable rather than health led. I can understand the reasons, if the economy tanks then the people being harmed by not earning will outweigh the cost of maintaining the lockdown. 

No excuses for not locking down earlier though other than making sure Cheltenham went ahead. No prizes for guessing whose on the directors list for the racecourse. 🤔

3 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

JVT was crystal clear what he thought without the other bloke trying to shut him up 

You mean the scientist on our left saying ' the rules are the same for everyone'? If so, agreed.

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

It was always about what is financially stable rather than health led. I can understand the reasons, if the economy tanks then the people being harmed by not earning will outweigh the cost of maintaining the lockdown. 

No excuses for not locking down earlier though other than making sure Cheltenham went ahead. No prizes for guessing whose on the directors list for the racecourse. 🤔

"In my opinion, the rules are clear, and they have always been clear.
In my opinion, they are for the benefit of all.
And in my opinion, they apply to all."
Has Van Tam just knocked Whitty off the top spot as the nation’s favourite expert?

15 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Could we be heading towards the first poll that shows a Labour lead this evening!?

I won't be able to concentrate on anything else now.

Presume you saw this pic? Made me chuckle:

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Fake news ;)

12 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Isn't the poll they're hyping about whether Cummings should be sacked? Or are they releasing a few different ones?