When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 hours ago, Cream Soda said:

Someone shared  this on my Facebook 🙈

20200529_232742.jpg

Apologies for derailing the thread, but it’s panned out as such a terrible tragedy regarding Caroline Flack. She was basically confined to her home and couldn’t see her boyfriend, that temporarily losing her job and all the media attention pushed her over the edge.

If she had just waited a month, we’d all have been in the exact same boat as her anyway, there would be zero media interest in her, and the job she temporarily lost would’ve no longer existed to be upset about losing anyway.

I know there have been thousands of lives lost to Covid which are all tragic, it’s just that hers was cruelly ironic. 

21 minutes ago, Homer said:

SUNDAY IS BETTER THAN WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, composed myself now. Did I ever mention that my fifth marriage broke down over that thread?

It's only right it bothers you to be fair. Anyone suggesting a day that includes a 4 hour queue is better than a full day of live music needs their heads checking.

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

It's only right it bothers you to be fair. Anyone suggesting a day that includes a 4 hour queue is better than a full day of live music needs their heads checking.

The days with music will always be better BUT I do know what people mean about Wednesday. It’s the most exciting day for me definitely. You know you have 5 days of amazing fun ahead... the Sunday always feels like I’m on a bit of a countdown to the end of the festival :( 

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Homer said:

SUNDAY IS BETTER THAN WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, composed myself now. Did I ever mention that my fifth marriage broke down over that thread?

I maintain that most of the grief caused by that thread was because the question in the thread title was a fundamentally different question to the one posed by the opening post.

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

#tuesdaynightqueue 😉

Just now, Ozanne said:

I don't know if its such a good idea given the numbers are how they are.

It’s 2 weeks too early ... along with being too late at the start ... in my non medical opinion ... those deaths and cases still very high 

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I maintain that most of the grief caused by that thread was because the question in the thread title was a fundamentally different question to the one posed by the opening post.

100m per cent

It basically invented clickbait. Though people could have still read the question and understood it once they'd clicked.

2 minutes ago, Homer said:

Fair assessment - I gave up ages ago and only came back for the LOLs recently.

Same here. Gave up by week 2. Just tuned back in for the Domnishambles last weekend. Back to ignoring it again now. This thread gives me more than enough info. 

2 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Same here. Gave up by week 2. Just tuned back in for the Domnishambles last weekend. Back to ignoring it again now. This thread gives me more than enough info. 

OH MY GOD - I CAN;T BELIEVE THEY JUST ADMITTED TO EUTHANASING PEOPLE!!!

(Etc)