When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Is it me or do they frequently say the graphs are going down when they are clearly ticking up at the end? Most noticeable on case numbers.

I don’t get that either. Did it seem like they rushed through the daily death slides? 

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

I'll give it to Sunak, he does actually do a passable impression of a capable functioning human being.

Yep that’s what I was about to say ... none of this bumbling through ... he comes over as knowledgable and concise with his answers unlike every other minister that’s stood at that podium 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep that’s what I was about to say ... none of this bumbling through ... he comes over as knowledgable and concise with his answers unlike every other minister that’s stood at that podium 

I reckon he's actually bothered to do his homework.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

As Nish Kumar said, Sunak comes across really well by being competent.

It’s a good point from that question, the gov put together this alert level and if we go down to level 3 we can relax measures. Downing Street confirmed today we are still at level 4, so we shouldn’t be changing. Goes to show they have no idea what they are doing, going against their own rules.

7 minutes ago, Homer said:

I was about to say this. Has DC been mentioned?

Nope. No Peston or Kuennsberg either. Actually was there anyone from Beeb or ITV?

Totally forgot about the alert level. It's a really good point that we haven't gone down to the point Boris said it would before easing. So that was a load of bollocks then.

2 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Nope. No Peston or Kuennsberg either. Actually was there anyone from Beeb or ITV?

Totally forgot about the alert level. It's a really good point that we haven't gone down to the point Boris said it would before easing. So that was a load of bollocks then.

Eh? Hopefully the Daily Star will be there tomorrow to hold them to account!