When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Ding! The same person now in charge of the Test and Trace program. 

Guess who's a director of the company doing the app?

41 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Can someone clarify as me and the wife have differing interpretations of the new rule...

Is the 6 people meeting thing 6 people but only from 2 households?

This whole sh%t show Cummings and Johnson have delighted us all this with have screwed any "on the fencers" anyway. This is just another number they've pulled out of thin air....

This second wave is coming (imo). So either lock yourself in a cellar or go see a few of your friends while maintaining common sense. What I wouldn't do anymore is listen to anything those fu%kwits have to say, that includes sending your most valuable back to school... It's just not worth it....

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Can someone clarify as me and the wife have differing interpretations of the new rule...

Is the 6 people meeting thing 6 people but only from 2 households?

The 2 households rule is for Scotland.  England no limit on households, just 6 people in total . 

10 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

There are no words for this....

It needs to be publicised more, people need to see what is going on. It might sound over the top but eventually if enough builds up I would hope that Boris resigns. (Obviously I'd rather hope that no one is dying!)

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It needs to be publicised more, people need to see what is going on. It might sound over the top but eventually if enough builds up I would hope that Boris resigns. (Obviously I'd rather hope that no one is dying!)

Which Prime Minister has the most blood on their hands? 

Churchill is up there as even though he wasn’t in charge of the country when WWII broke out he was heavily involved in organising Gallipoli in WWI. Thatcher had the Falklands Conflict and Blair had his issues in Iraq but both of those combined didn’t cause as many deaths as Boris and his handling of Covid. 

Could be worth publicising the fact that Boris has caused the most deaths of British citizens since WWII. 

25 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Churchill is up there as even though he wasn’t in charge of the country when WWII broke out he was heavily involved in organising Gallipoli in WWI. Thatcher had the Falklands Conflict and Blair had his issues in Iraq but both of those combined didn’t cause as many deaths as Boris and his handling of Covid. 

Could be worth publicising the fact that Boris has caused the most deaths of British citizens since WWII. 

So Iraqi deaths don't count? Blair has far more blood on his hands, and it's not realistic to blame every Covid death on Johnson there would have been a fair number no matter who was in charge and which stategy was in place, having said that if that story above about discharging into care homes is true, those deaths can certainly be put at Boris' door.

27 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

What's the consensus on Blair's Iraq total, because I'd still have him well ahead of Johnson at this point?

4 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

So Iraqi deaths don't count? Blair has far more blood on his hands

4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

What's the consensus on Blair's Iraq total, because I'd still have him well ahead of Johnson at this point?

I would imagine Blair takes this one easily. I'd be interested to know the numbers too, although I'm sure they are very depressing.