When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

I just do not understand how they are allowing so many places to reopen and loosening restrictions when the daily deaths have been on the rise again the last couple of days. There’s still more people dying each day than there was when we went into lockdown in March. 

I just do not understand 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

I just do not understand how they are allowing so many places to reopen and loosening restrictions when the daily deaths have been on the rise again the last couple of days. There’s still more people dying each day than there was when we went into lockdown in March. 

I just do not understand 

It's worrying that's for sure. Is it possible it's a delay from the bank holiday weekend?

Still getting questions on DC!

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I just do not understand 

I'm not watching the briefings anymore because they just stress me out too much but somebody needs to be asking this question!!!

It is so frustrating I seriously just want to cry.

Just now, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm not watching the briefings anymore because they just stress me out too much but somebody needs to be asking this question!!!

It is so frustrating I seriously just want to cry.

If we can manage to start up a local newspaper or trick them into thinking we have done, I'd ask them a live question for you all. Who wants to help me start up a newspaper?

Outrageous behaviour from Boris deciding whether or not the experts should answer the question. So gross.

Genuinely can't see much benefit personally from the 6 people thing if public transport is still discouraged? Also we can't go into the house for a wee? Short visit then...

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Genuinely can't see much benefit personally from the 6 people thing if public transport is still discouraged? Also we can't go into the house for a wee? Short visit then...

I think it will be a nice moral booster for those who live locally to their families.  Lots of people will now be able to see their grankids, parents, even if its just for a cup of tea for half an hour.  Obviously not the same for those who live further afield but we have to start somewhere.

4 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

I think it will be a nice moral booster for those who live locally to their families.  Lots of people will now be able to see their grankids, parents, even if its just for a cup of tea for half an hour.  Obviously not the same for those who live further afield but we have to start somewhere.

Yeah appreciate that. I'm just checking really whether we could/should see ours. Getting pressure from the in-laws to do so, but would have to hire a car, drive up, sit in the garden and not wee at all in the house?