When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

Also why has no one made the point about putting additional pressure on local NHS services that are not equipped to deal with visitors.  Something they clearly told us not to do.

You're right - that was the key behind telling people not to visit second homes.

I'm fucking sick of ministers standing on national television and telling me that I'm wrong for thinking driving to Barnard Castle to test your vision is within the guidelines. It's utterly pathetic. 

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

I wonder if its Patel resigning?Shes been very quiet about Cummings, is close to IDS who hates him, and may figure if Boris goes, she can get a heads up in the tory membership votes if boris goes 

No way....

Be interesting if someone like Steve Baker.

1 minute ago, zahidf said:

I wonder if its Patel resigning?Shes been very quiet about Cummings, is close to IDS who hates him, and may figure if Boris goes, she can get a heads up in the tory membership votes if boris goes 

didnt she retweet Goves post supporting him ?

Just now, zahidf said:

Could be a good shout. IDS has defending Cummings though, weirdly. Her silence on this is strange though.

Would be rather hilarious if the utter cretin Patel, currently under investigation herself, is unable to suck it up and support Cummings 😂