When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

41 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I've seen it from people I know on facebook. For some it's a case of 'I voted tory ergo the tory guy cannot do anything wrong ergo I didn't do anything wrong voting for them'.

I saw a blue tick on twitter blame the current furore on 'cancel culture'.

Yep. Just had the misfortune of seeing a Facebook post from my brother (who is a c**t) and his many c**t friends saying that his explanation is fine, he did what everyone else who cares about their families would have done and the left and the media need to fuck off and leave him alone now. And the one non c**t who, from what I can work out, has been involved in some way in transporting relatives too and from hospital, and has therefore seen some shit that most of us thankfully haven't had to deal with, has basically been told to get back in his box for breaking from the official c**t line.

ETA just re read and it was the wrong way round. He works for the ambulance service so was taking people with Covid 19 to hospital, in many cases knowing that was the last time their relatives were going to see them as they wouldn't be allowed to visit. He's quite pissed off. 

Edited by philipsteak

59 minutes ago, jparx said:

Which is all the more amazing since that’s been his MO with the Brexit and Tory election campaigns. He’s so utterly misread the mood.

Nah, his MO has always been telling the public what to think. Very few people wanted a no-deal Brexit when voting in the referendum, but he told them that was what they wanted because it's what he wanted.

The problem he has here is he can't tell people "no, the rules were not that" because it's not just some political opinion, it's how people are actually living their day-to-day lives. No-one is going to go "yeah, I probably did drive to Durham during lockdown myself" in the same way they go "yeah, I did want no deal all along".

1 minute ago, Cream Soda said:

So we know about car showrooms and non essential shops. When are we going to be allowed to see more than 1 family member?!!

Car showrooms are essential to Dominic right now with his dodgy eyesight ... he’s also looking at fuel economy 

It's the arrogance, the entitlement, the sheer fucking neck of these guys that angers me.

It's not about Cummings per se.  It's not a left/right/brexit thing.

It's about the guy at the top taking some fucking responsibility.

He could have come out today, or preferably sooner, and given a mea culpa.  Handed in his notice and gone.  He'll fall into another cushy job.  He could even be re-recruited in plenty of time before the next election.  He could still be advising the government behind the scenes, and they could still be following his ideas.

But no.  The absolute contempt these c**ts show for the rest of us.  When you read the heartbreaking stories about people who've lost loved ones.  When I walk around my village seeing the closed businesses of people I know, some of whom will never reopen.

And these twats just carry on as if it doesn't fucking matter.  The utter shame of it all.

• Upvote 3