When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

It’s annoying nobody asked that as his kid needed a toilet stop on the way back from Barnard Castle did he not need one on an over four hour drive?

He'd probably just say he couldn't remember, like he can't remember if he stopped to refuel or not.  How can you not remember 😆

Tht was great commentary guys didn’t even watch it! Today my local hospital has closed its doors as they cannot take any more patients! Nearest hospital is 40 miles away in either direction! And the numbers of people visiting us at the seaside is the highest it’s been! 

• Upvote 1

The Secret Barrister
@BarristerSecret
Given that Mary was supposed to be self-isolating at the time the child was taken to hospital, why did she go with him, instead of the niece whom you’ve moved next to specifically for this very purpose?

Just now, funkychick2007 said:

Tht was great commentary guys didn’t even watch it! Today my local hospital has closed its doors as they cannot take any more patients! Nearest hospital is 40 miles away in either direction! And the numbers of people visiting us at the seaside is the highest it’s been! 

yep Weston was mentioned on here earlier .... hope that eases soon .... keep clear of those crowds as much as you can x

I also feel like it's quite obvious he didn't put out this detailed statement earlier because he didn't have his story straight.

It's clearly taken a few days to formulate this eyesight nonsense. 

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

I didn't watch much of that, bit can I confirm that someone told him to put on a proper suit, put on a tie and sing the national anthem?

whilst dangling from a zip wire and waving a flag yes ... how did you know ?:) 

8 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I didn't watch but I do see what I expected to see on here

Serious question - what will that look like through the lens of the majority? Will it be a car crash or will it just reinforce "well if they can do it so can I" (against all logic and common sense) 

Lol utter bollocks. No apologies and admitted to breaking the rules

24 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I'm glad this has turned into the disaster I was hoping for.

Me too! He was terrible. There will definitely be some in a rush to defend him but it didn't make me any more sympathetic. None of it makes sense. And he showed no remorse and said he didn't even consider resigning. He is toxic to this government now and he needs to go.