When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

2 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

This bit is all over the shop, still too ill to potentially not make the drive home, but of the belief he should go home so he could get back to work.

In time this bit will get picked apart.

His reason for going to Barnard Castle is that they were having a crack at driving back to London.

On the right is the way from his family farm to London, on the left is the route to Barnard castle. Not exactly on the way

0E90C5CA-A452-4C31-B1B8-4D4C3F81B023.jpeg

Remember how we were told not to go to second homes as it would put extra strain on the NHS if there were more people getting ill than was planned for in that area?  Wish someone would ask about that, especially since his whole defence is that they were ill (and therefore might well be needing the NHS's services)

1 minute ago, mattiloy said:

His reason for going to Barnard Castle is that they were having a crack at driving back to London.

On the right is the way from his family farm to London, on the left is the route to Barnard castle. Not exactly on the way

0E90C5CA-A452-4C31-B1B8-4D4C3F81B023.jpeg

hes lost ... the poor guy :) 

10 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It wasn't an eyesight test. It was a jolly. You don't pack your wife and kid in the car if you suspect you're going to crash the bloody thing.

Can't believe you don't believe him. By sheer coincidence the day he drove to the castle to test his eyesight, just happened to be his wife birthday.

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I'm glad this has turned into the disaster I was hoping for.

I dunno yet - not sure how the rest of the country is viewing this. Worried they might be won over by his fake earnestness. 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

people won't buy this ... they are fuming 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

I can't see how anyone could be taken in by this.

Hope you're both right. Might actually, and willingly, check comments on the Mail website 😂