When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

Wait, so the family didn't have covid, his wife's story was made up, what BoJo said yesterday wasn't actually true, they went to Durham because he'd been threatened and if you're worried your eyesight isn't good enough to drive you should go for a drive? Right.

1 minute ago, basicminds said:

I will need to re listen to this- I still cannot work out why he went to durham as he felt ok?

Seems to be because his wife was ill (although not covid symptoms) and he had been on contact with the PM etc so assumed he was about to get ill with it 😕

1 minute ago, Cream Soda said:

The kid needed to stop for a wee on the 30 mile journey but not the 260 mile one 🤣

😂 they used the kids pee to fuel the vehicle.

Driving the car to a busy tourist spot half an hour away to test his eye sight. I salute you sir 👏

Just now, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

In sure he fucked up right at the start, didn’t he say given he worked with so many people that had already had Covid, he was sure he’d already had it?

I think he means in the sense that he was sure he'd probably contracted it and it was a matter of time until he came down ill...

Just now, Cream Soda said:

Seems to be because his wife was ill (although not covid symptoms) and he had been on contact with the PM etc so assumed he was about to get ill with it 😕

Yes and I remember him saying that there was not anyone to help with childcare- surely he could of bought some in?  And there are relatives that were London based?  Bullshit.  

1 minute ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It wasn't an eyesight test. It was a jolly. You don't pack your wife and kid in the car if you suspect you're going to crash the bloody thing.

Depends if you like them or not! Why drive to a tourist spot rather than 10 mins down the road by yourself?

1 minute ago, basicminds said:

Depends if you like them or not! Why drive to a tourist spot rather than 10 mins down the road by yourself?

He wasn't trying to go to a tourist spot, but he couldn't see where he was going 😂