When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 minutes ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

I’m sure you’d be keen to make up some absolute bollocks though

Genuinely fuck off. This isn’t the place or the time. I’m really surprised that @Neil hasn’t banned your account because all you do is come on here and troll people offering nothing to any discussion. I’m also pretty sure that you are a second account for a user already on efestivals that you use to troll or spew abuse.

Literally get lost you complete and utter loser. 

Just now, TenInchToenaiIs said:

Yeah sorry this was about how you could almost make up the amount of bollocks going on in the world!  Not a personal attack no sir! 

It was totally a personal attack you absolute cretin

1 minute ago, TenInchToenaiIs said:

Yeah sorry this was about how you could almost make up the amount of bollocks going on in the world!  Not a personal attack no sir! 

if you feel its bollocks ... the ignore button is quite easy to access ... do u need me to show you where it is ? 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you feel its bollocks ... the ignore button is quite easy to access ... do u need me to show you where it is ? 

He won’t ignore anything because that’s the reason why he’s here

11 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

maybe this whole Cummings thing is a strategy to end the lockdown and get those good for nothing teachers and lazy furloughing bastards back to work.

I am one of those lazy furloughed bastards. I’m definitely bored of being in my house all the time but it’s still better than the alternative and the risk to my health and others. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

This is the email I have sent to my MP Peter Bottomley:

Good morning,

I have lived in Worthing my entire life and have never contacted you before this. However Dominic Cummings breach of lockdown rules and the Prime Ministers defence of those actions last night have angered me immensely. I am also very disappointed to hear you defend Cummings yesterday morning on radio. 

Many people around the country have made great sacrifices by not seeing family, by not being able to be with dying family members. Then to see what happened yesterday is to be honest a slap in the face to the British public and holds us all in contempt. It shows there is one rule for us and another for people in high government; the double standards here are ridiculous.

I know you won’t care as you rarely seem to to show any level of empathy for us common people. However I would implore you to reconsider your view on this issue, to put pressure onto the Prime Minister to fire Dominic Cummins and retract his statement he made last night. If he will do neither then I would also suggest that the PM isn’t fit to govern this country and we look to take steps address either via a vote of no confidence either within the party or in the House of Commons.

At the very least please can you put out a statement indicating how abhorrent Dominic Cummings actions have been.

I look forward to your response and I would be happy to discuss this further with you, although I doubt you’ll even read this yourself and care.

Many thanks
Tom Ozanne

Nice one, although if I had a Tory MP to vote for I might be tempted to pretend I used to be a Tory voter.  But that's brilliant, thanks for helping keeping their feet to the fire.

The ‘lazy furlough bastard’ tag is obvious bait but it really annoys me. I am still working and plenty of my friends have been furloughed. This was obviously of no choice of their own and it is simply down to where they work and how ‘pandemic proof’ the work is. Most of them have tried to get interim jobs in supermarkets and there are no vacancies. 

A local Tesco to me filled something like 20 vacancies 40 minutes after posting the other day. Some people on furlough are enjoying some time to themselves and really shouldn’t face any scrutiny. Obviously this is how the cruel media think though so it’s wrong to expect any different.

Edited by Matt42

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

that they do ... but that doesnt answer the question :) perhaps playing some kind of driving game ?

It does answer the question, that is ultimately why they came out with that poor showing yesterday. It's a level of arrogance that shows they don't feel the need to prepare properly for the British public.

Thanks @stuartbert two hats

1 hour ago, Homer said:

I cannot believe I had the foresight to marry a Kiwi two years ago. That decision is really starting to pay off now!

Lived there for 5 years. Never got round to sorting residency. Came home a few years ago. Regretted both decisions on numerous occasions, non more so than now 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

I am one of those lazy furloughed bastards. I’m definitely bored of being in my house all the time but it’s still better than the alternative and the risk to my health and others. 

I think this was said in jest :) im with you on the furloughed bit im at home too ... think this was in response to another post further back 

Just now, Wellyboot said:

It was a joke wasn't it? (it made me laugh anyway)

I'm not furloughed I'm still working and I'm insanely jealous!! All my neighbours have cracking tans on a Thursday for clapping and I don't cos I'm working still :( 

its ok for a bit , depends if you have a garden or not ... problem with that amount of time is the amount of thinking time it gives you ...