When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Brownie30 said:

This is Tim Montgomerie, usually one of the biggest Government stooges you will ever get on political commentary. They're turning, and I desperately hope they don't let Boris et al get away with this.

Yeah, this....I really can't see why Johnson is standing by Cummings. Sure he has been massively influential in the past...but now his name is well known and it is mud.

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

whats the process with a cabinet secretary enquiry ?

I was wondering this, can they say no or do they have to undertake it if it is requested? Presume there must be some stipulations otherwise there would be enquiries all the time.  

37 minutes ago, basicminds said:

I was wondering this, can they say no or do they have to undertake it if it is requested? Presume there must be some stipulations otherwise there would be enquiries all the time.  

I think we're way past the point of enquiries making a difference. We know it would rule in favour of the government. I admire Starmer for looking at traditionalist ways of dealing with things but the world has moved on now 

Our chief medical officer and sturgeon stood together st a daily briefing and tried to brave it out, apologising but trying to carry on.  Within a day  public opinion and the press put so much pressure on her that she had to go. I suspect that Johnson  and his puppet master will not hive a monkeys what we all think 

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

We really need a photo to come out this evening, then it’s Bye Bye Johnson. 

None of them denied it - it clearly happened.  The second visit to Durham looks a bit more doubtful.

Still hoping for the killer blow in tonight’s papers.  I reckon they have something more 🤞