When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

7 hours ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Let’s just hope he doesn’t have the audacity to eat a bacon sandwich in an odd way or not have a strong position on brexit. An election in a year or two and we would have a chance but hold out little hope for anything left wing anymore. The way the left deserted Corbyn has really left a mark on me

Yeah, because 'eating a bacon sandwich in an odd way' and 'not having a strong position on brexit' are equally trivial things to be judged on aren't they? 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m awake and alert ... today is going to be interesting :) where was Cummings off to yesterday with his car all loaded up ... ? 

No idea, I was drunk for most of yesterday - what have I missed?!

5 minutes ago, Homer said:

No idea, I was drunk for most of yesterday - what have I missed?!

Watch sky news at 8.30 am that should give u a fair idea ... Cummings broke lockdown rules ... most of cabinet came out and defended him citing childcare being acceptable reason for travelling 260 miles to Durham with coronavirus and then another story gets broken with him out and about elsewhere.... making them all look like complete tits !! Boris and starmer very quiet though 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Ruh roh.

wayhey! 

Cummings will only go if there's pressure from tory MPs - and pressure from a brexitknobhead MP is even better.

Interested to see if the Mirror and Guardian/Observer have a further story today. I feel like they've got a final blow up their sleeves on this. Feels like a carefully calculated expose. 

13 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can’t they throw someone else into the mix ... there is no way they can defend this without looking ridiculous .... 

I've got a wild idea. Maybe the Prime Minister should appear at the daily briefing.