When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Garden Centres. That's what I'm hanging out for .I make and supply garden products......

Pretty likely u will get them ... unless we have randomly forgotten about them .. the other administrations have allowed them 

11 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So you can play tennis against a single opponent but only touch the ball you serve with,  so each player uses their own balls, (oh er missus).  You could play doubles if your partner is in your household.  You can’t go too near the net if you get within 2m of the opponent.  No sharing the fruit squash. 

Unless you are in Scotland where you will be nicked as we are still under house arrest . I can see Andy Murray applying to be given honorary English status. 

As a Scotsman it hurts me to be the bearer of bad news, he already lives in England, better than the tax exile Lewis Hamilton.

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Pretty likely u will get them ... unless we have randomly forgotten about them .. the other administrations have allowed them 

I'd be really surprised if not given we can drive to the beach and sunbathe. Garden centres seem a bit trivial at that point!

14 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

The hospitality reopening in July news had a picture of, what I am seeing, as a gig ticket on it. Result!

I took it to infer cinemas, and maybe theatres. But it's anyone's guess. More ambiguity. 

2 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

I think tonight was the political message and the document will provide all the clarity in black and white

I would think you would release the guidance with the main broadcast, tomorrows papers for going to have misleading information in and cause more issues.

Although I have the feeling that the document isn't ready yet, but they had to go ahead with the broadcast.

1 minute ago, dotdash79 said:

I would think you would release the guidance with the main broadcast, tomorrows papers for going to have misleading information in and cause more issues.

Although I have the feeling that the document isn't ready yet, but they had to go ahead with the broadcast.

If the document was released tonight the media will still twist it to score points to be honest, this has been clear over the past few days 

3 minutes ago, Sdsm123 said:

If the document was released tonight the media will still twist it to score points to be honest, this has been clear over the past few days 

The media being the media wouldn't even read the document, but it would be good for other people to read it

You can sit in a park all day 2m away from people you don't know who may not have been practicing social distancing but can't sit in a garden 2m apart with relatives / friends who have been doing it all properly? 

Bonkers.

P.S. gutted I can't play sports with my parents, was going to make my mum go in goal.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

You can sit in a park all day 2m away from people you don't know who may not have been practicing social distancing but can't sit in a garden 2m apart with relatives / friends who have been doing it all properly? 

Bonkers.

P.S. gutted I can't play sports with my parents, was going to make my mum go in goal.

Because they need to pay sure the bosses get the money in over anything else, what else would you expect from a Tory government.

Edited by Ozanne

13 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Bonkers.

Not quite

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah this is all a bit confusing.

Like what's to stop thousands of people from now going to the beach and saying they're there to swim (exercise). What's to stop people from going to sit in the park with all their mates and just lying about being in the same household?

It's a trust element, but some have proven recently to not be worthy of that trust.