When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

38 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Last music festival on earth "People are trapped in a quarantined psytrance festival on a beach in Panama. This is now the last festival on earth."

https://youtu.be/k6Al9UyW2ck

Having been stuck stewarding next to Tribe of Frog at Boomtown for two 8 hour shifts, I can only sympathise 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Last music festival on earth "People are trapped in a quarantined psytrance festival on a beach in Panama. This is now the last festival on earth."

https://youtu.be/k6Al9UyW2ck

The comments are brilliant:

Hippies before festival: there are no borders, the world is one

Hippies after festival: Take me back I'm British

• Upvote 1

Fair play to the BBC for exposing the failings with PPE in that Panorama show, but I don't half feel like they're burying the lead on it with their headlines today. Fair enough we've had the minute silence as a big story, but they're not giving this PPE story anywhere near enough attention. 

Hopefully we get a focus on it later in the briefing - I'm sure most of the questions will be on it. Odds of Boris avoiding the briefing again?

Edited by jparx

11 minutes ago, jparx said:

Fair play to the BBC for exposing the failings with PPE in that Panorama show, but I don't half feel like they're burying the lead on it with their headlines today. Fair enough we've had the minute silence as a big story, but they're not giving this PPE story anywhere near enough attention. 

Hopefully we get a focus on it later in the briefing - I'm sure most of the questions will be on it. Odds of Boris avoiding the briefing again?

This is kind of what I mean. Nothing seems to matter, this is horrendous and should be all over the news today. Put front line NHS workers should at the absolute minimum have the correct equipment to protect themselves. The fact that they don’t should be a national scandal. People should be more angry about this.

14 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

This is kind of what I mean. Nothing seems to matter, this is horrendous and should be all over the news today. Put front line NHS workers should at the absolute minimum have the correct equipment to protect themselves. The fact that they don’t should be a national scandal. People should be more angry about this.

as long as people get to clap they don't mind.

1 hour ago, UEF said:

The comments are brilliant:

I spent more time reading the comments than watching the video “this is the most ironic video I have ever seen” was a good one.

I hate psytrance, looks like my idea of hell.