When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Boris wasnt isolating.  As long as your relatives are, they should be safer. Sorry to hear that 

Yeah I think what is worrying my elderly relatives is they just feel a bit like a sitting duck. My parents have both been ordered to stay at home for three months so they can’t help them out.

Its really hard to tell people like them it’s going to be okay.

48 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm not a fan of Boris by any means, but come on, of course he should be getting tested.  He's leading the effort to fight the virus.

Quite right. No clear action by government and the risk of unfocussed decision making may mean, according to one projection they were given, 250,000 deaths in the UK. So we’d want the PM not to function? 

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

This just proves the worth of mass testing, we have no idea if we have it and are spreading it around.

The difficulty with mass testing is availability of testing facilities, there is only so much capacity. 

People just aren’t acknowledging the seriousness of this, next doors mother has just turned up to visit, and the son of the other neighbour turned up on Tuesday to do a shop for them and stayed a couple of days🙄🙄

im going to have to do a shop for my parents next week because they can’t get an online delivery slot, but I’m gonna do the shop, leave the bags at their gate and leave.

3 minutes ago, Smeble said:

People just aren’t acknowledging the seriousness of this, next doors mother has just turned up to visit, and the son of the other neighbour turned up on Tuesday to do a shop for them and stayed a couple of days🙄🙄

im going to have to do a shop for my parents next week because they can’t get an online delivery slot, but I’m gonna do the shop, leave the bags at their gate and leave.

I’ve just got myself an Asda one ... for 6th April ... it’s obviously a little while away ... but might be worthwhile booking further out slots ... and keep trying ... as they get more drivers onboard they will open up slots