When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

5 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

In fact, for the next three months, nobody can be evicted at all.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/complete-ban-on-evictions-and-additional-protection-for-renters

I have no time for the Tories, but this isn’t a time for political point scoring, I’ve been quietly impressed by some of the measures they’ve put in place recently.

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

8:30pm x

its coming :( 

About fuckin time! maybe all the fuckwits out there will finally listen. It’s always been coming, all very well majority abiding but the continued idiotic behaviour from the minority continues to fuck it all up for others - you’re killing people ffs, simples 

stay safe 😎xx

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It will still be OK to go out at night doing Peeping Tom activity in your neighbours back gardens, wont it?

perhaps you need to email your question in to the bbc .... i dont think we have any experts on here that can satisfactorily deal with it 

27 minutes ago, Woffy said:

So if we are on full lockdown with a pretty much immediate effect, what’ll be the rules?

One person allowed out once a week for food / essentials? 

+some form of enforcement? 

The way our local (small, we live in London) supermarket is at the moment there is no way we could get enough food for a week in one go!

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

The way our local (small, we live in London) supermarket is at the moment there is no way we could get enough food for a week in one go!

Never thought of that. Bit spoiled out here in the almost sticks, i suppose.

Fuck, wonder how this lockdown's gonna go down.

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

Never thought of that. Bit spoiled out here in the almost sticks, i suppose.

Fuck, wonder how this lockdown's gonna go down.

We are also a bit limited by how much we can carry, not having a car.

My aunty is in Spain currently and they are only allowed to the shops but there's no restriction on how many times a week. Wonder if it will be more like that.

No words on what laws have been implemented to support the enforcing of this. Without sounding too pessimistic, without proper clarity around that it leaves too many loop holes for people to take advantage. 

Dark days indeed, but compared to other countries, always seems like we get barely an explanation and proper clarification. I have friends in the construction industry who are still completely confused as to whether they’ll be at work tomorrow or there’s things to cover them.

Edited by Andy0808 v5

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

He did yeah, but I can't see it being much better by then.

Cheers ZMG.

Nah. Me neither. Unless as - was it @Quark? - suggested, we're on and off restricted measures / lock downs over the next however many months.