Sign in to follow this  
oneeye

Kenny Rogers RIP

Loved his set in 2013

Thought I would pop along to see what he'd be like and he was superb. One of my Glastonbury highlights of that year if not of all time. 

RIP

Sad, great memories of his glasto performance.  I also remember the couple dressed as Dolly and Kenny sitting in a boat at night sailing under Bellas Bridge miming to islands in the sun! Think that was in 2016. 

He was a cool dude and '13 was an excellent gig. I remember getting a text from my dad who was watching at home (and was decidedly not a country fan) saying "You better be at Kenny Rogers, I'm watching and he's brilliant" :) 

Anyone how to contact neil or anyone on here to take down posts by the scum who has just  joined trying to sell rip t shirts? 

2 minutes ago, mph said:

Anyone how to contact neil or anyone on here to take down posts by the scum who has just  joined trying to sell rip t shirts? 

just click the report post thing at the top right of the post 

Fond memories of Terry Wogan playing his tunes before I went to school. What were the words to Lucille again? "With four hundred children and a corn on the heel"?

Missed him on the farm for some reason.

Just love the chorus to The Gambler.

Sad news indeed. It's not going to be top of many people's list of favourite Kenny tunes, but my dad loved to share this video with me every Christmas as a child. It has a special place in my heart now.

• Like 1