Life is shit, but one of the best ever episodes of The Simpsons in on Channel 4 now!

The Red Telephone

9 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I also really like the bit where Bart has been calling a load of countries to find which way there water goes down this toilet and Homer gets the phone bill.  

"BURKINA FASO????? Whose been calling all of these crazy places"

Any time Homer has his reading glasses on cracks me up. It's why part of me wants to giggle every time Stringer Bell has his glasses on in The Wire :lol:

There was a few weeks difference between my Dad starting to wear reading glasses and when Homer started wearing them on the programme, it was eerie!

Last week the optician recommended I should start wearing them 😕

Just seen this which ties in with the world.. the Boomer sceptic is my grandma.

She thinks it's a very real threat - but doesn't care about being at risk. I quote "They want me to stop in. I am 85 years old & need to keep active. They want me to not see my family? What else have I got to live for? I am on my own. I am going to Tesco & that is that. If you don't come to see me, I will be coming to your house to see you. I might as well die of this than anything else"

IMG_20200322_180719.jpg

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Just seen this which ties in with the world.. the Boomer sceptic is my grandma.

She thinks it's a very real threat - but doesn't care about being at risk. I quote "They want me to stop in. I am 85 years old & need to keep active. They want me to not see my family? What else have I got to live for? I am on my own. I am going to Tesco & that is that. If you don't come to see me, I will be coming to your house to see you. I might as well die of this than anything else"

IMG_20200322_180719.jpg

I'm already used all my likes on this thread today, but this is amazing! I definitely know at least one of all of these people. 

45 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Where does this forum lie in the age old Yes, Once debate? Is he talking about a prior time someone said goodbye to a shoe or is he talking about Hank doing it in front of him? 

I've seen other corners rip themselves to pieces about this

A previous time. No reason for it, its just funnier to me that way