All the line ups

anditmakesmesmile

Yeah, I'd still like to know whether Orbital were playing or not. And the Arcadia line up. Just out of curiosity.

I think I could handle it without depressing myself. It'd cheer me up to know how good it's going to be next year I reckon (even though I know many of the acts won't carry over).

18 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I doubt they will because surely they will try to keep most of the acts on those line-ups for next year. Ruin the surprise innit.

Yeah my thoughts, too. I think most of the acts they will try and keep the same. The only complication may be if they've agreed 3 2021 headliners as has been suggested. They could have to choose between those and this years proposed headliners - provided they're all available that is.

3 hours ago, bombfrog said:

Yeah, I'd still like to know whether Orbital were playing or not. And the Arcadia line up. Just out of curiosity.

I think I could handle it without depressing myself. It'd cheer me up to know how good it's going to be next year I reckon (even though I know many of the acts won't carry over).

Just hope they don’t split up again before next year! Sure they’ll be there if all good

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Yeah my thoughts, too. I think most of the acts they will try and keep the same. The only complication may be if they've agreed 3 2021 headliners as has been suggested. They could have to choose between those and this years proposed headliners - provided they're all available that is.

Or they could just double the duration of the festival!  Ten days on the farm?  Count me in!