Glastonbury 2021.. best ever?

shuttlep

with this year being cancelled and how shit literally everything is so far this year.

will 2021 turn out to be the best festival ever?

it will be better than when you get back after a fallow year, people will be really needing this with what i think will be most festivals cancelling this year.  i wonder how may people will ask for a refund and how many will roll their tickets over!

bring on 2021.... is it too soon to book my hotel?

• Like 1

I've said a lot recently that I had really high hopes for 2020, lots of fun stuff planned and a generally positive outlook - which is rare for me!

Obviously that's gone down the tubes.

But... 2021 is also my 30th birthday year, which I hadn't really thought about until right now.

So I am officially rolling over all of my hopes for 2020 into 2021. And this goes for Glastonbury being the greatest party on earth, too.

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I've said a lot recently that I had really high hopes for 2020, lots of fun stuff planned and a generally positive outlook - which is rare for me!

Obviously that's gone down the tubes.

But... 2021 is also my 30th birthday year, which I hadn't really thought about until right now.

So I am officially rolling over all of my hopes for 2020 into 2021. And this goes for Glastonbury being the greatest party on earth, too.

happy birthday in advance ... I will be 44 on the farm next time .... this year I would have missed it by a day .....

35 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

And happy birthday to you, for June! Think you'll have some kind of Glastonbury themed 'do' this year to fill the gap?

Might do some kind of Facebook live event ... I know of a band that might play ... might be as I come out of my 12 weeks isolation .... might not :)