Glastonbury 2021 - Which of the current confirmed and tbc's from 2020 do you think will roll over to 2021?

The Other Steve

1 minute ago, MetaKate said:

Macca is my #1 concern.... after expecting him last year and not getting him, and not expecting him this year and then getting him only for a pandemic to get in the way. I have a feeling the rollercoaster isnt done yet.

I’ll only believe I’m watching Macca when he walks out on stage Saturday 26th June 2021.

2 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Macca is my #1 concern.... after expecting him last year and not getting him, and not expecting him this year and then getting him only for a pandemic to get in the way. I have a feeling the rollercoaster isnt done yet.

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide, Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride, Till I get to the bottom and I see you again"

7 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Might even bring Rage back into the mix...just sayin' like...

I’ve heard from a very good source they are postponing their European tour to 2021. R&L might get them again.

HOWEVER

If festivals aren’t doing exclusive bookings we could see them all over the place. 

If they're effectively offering first dibs to bands already confirmed, I would guess that a lot of them will take it. Next year will be a massive massive party, and you'd think acts will know and want to be a part of that. Every person walking out on every stage will be treated as a fucking triumph, a returning hero.

Given the option who wouldn't want to perform to a crowd that's going to be in that kind of mood?

I’m sure Macca is the one they’re really gunning to get back considering it’s very much a now or never deal with him. Hopefully he reschedules the rest of his surrounding tour for next year too and is keen to do it. What a fucker it would be if we lost out on him entirely due to this.

14 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’m sure Macca is the one they’re really gunning to get back considering it’s very much a now or never deal with him. Hopefully he reschedules the rest of his surrounding tour for next year too and is keen to do it. What a fucker it would be if we lost out on him entirely due to this.

His gigs this summer we’re only a few festivals weren't they? 

Holding out hope that he just reschedules them all.  At his age he shouldn’t be going out this summer anyway.

3 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

If Arctic Monkeys were confirmed for next year, will they move to the year after, or play next year?

I know no-one knows, just gathering opinions

It all depends on touring plans.  People always say Glastonbury should have got X, Y or Z but if they’re not touring they can’t.  Same applies here, people won’t just pop out for 1 random summer appearance next year or wait till the year after because Glastonbury want to move them etc...