Glastonbury 2021 - Which of the current confirmed and tbc's from 2020 do you think will roll over to 2021?

The Other Steve

I think Diana Ross was a once in a life time booking. Just due to her age and general awkwardness around travelling.. I unfortunately don’t think we’ll ever see her ‘Coming Out’ on the pyramid.

Really hope we see Kendrick, Anderson Paak, and then all of the older acts like Lightning seeds, The specials, happy Monday’s, skunk anasie carry over.

May even see a few acts confirm themselves in the aftermath of this, vowing to come and play. 

4 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Completely guessing but I think all headliners could be in doubt. Taylor/Kendrick could easily have stuff penciled in for next year and I'm not sure McCartney is committing 15 months in advance. But who knows at this point

Did they already have 2021 headliners booked?  If so, that would potentially rule 2020 headliners out.

Everyone's plans for 2021 are gonna be up in the air, whether it's someone cancelling 2020 and rescheduling or someone planning to begin touring in 2021. It's going to be pretty crazy if the world is nearing normality by that point. 

5 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Given that so many acts are having to postpone / cancel tours it wouldn't surprise me if they manage to keep a good chunk of the lineup. 

This is my thinking too. There are likely to be widespread cancellations so I can imagine a lot of artists will just be moving their dates to next year. 

One of the issues may be artists which have already been booked for 2021 headline slots. If George Ezra usurps Taylor Swift I'm gonna riot.