Coronavirus Festival Lineup

HotChipWillBreakYourLegs

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

5am getting up does that for you ... now to get used to 12 weeks of lie ins !! 

Bugger, hope you're all sorted there c.f, seems the government have a fiscal plan which hopefully will support all. 

I'm able to work from home but gotta be disciplined enough to walk away and switch off. 

Getting out for a walk isn't a problem though as I've got a reminder...IMG-20200109-WA0000.thumb.jpg.07280e958714ce42def622f053868ff3.jpg

Just now, oneeye said:

Bugger, hope you're all sorted there c.f, seems the government have a fiscal plan which hopefully will support all. 

I'm able to work from home but gotta be disciplined enough to walk away and switch off. 

Getting out for a walk isn't a problem though as I've got a reminder...IMG-20200109-WA0000.thumb.jpg.07280e958714ce42def622f053868ff3.jpg

Full pay .. I’m very fortunate ... I’ve asked for some home work .. but supermarket isn’t quite so easy ... might be able to help with some social media stuff and I really don’t want to be letting the team down at difficult times ... but there is just no real way of social distancing with the number of colleagues and customers in there ... let’s hope I can support from home :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Full pay .. I’m very fortunate ... I’ve asked for some home work .. but supermarket isn’t quite so easy ... might be able to help with some social media stuff and I really don’t want to be letting the team down at difficult times ... but there is just no real way of social distancing with the number of colleagues and customers in there ... let’s hope I can support from home :) 

Sounds like you've a plan, always good in times of uncertainty. Must admit that this forum offers some respite, and we didn't even get tickets for 2020 (or 2019), gets under your skin though, becomes part of your DNA.

Keep smiling, keep posting 😎👍🍺

3 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Sounds like you've a plan, always good in times of uncertainty. Must admit that this forum offers some respite, and we didn't even get tickets for 2020 (or 2019), gets under your skin though, becomes part of your DNA.

Keep smiling, keep posting 😎👍🍺

Absolutely and of course ... no need for part time on here ... just need to keep encouraging others not to dissapear at times we need each other more than ever ...