Jump to content

Tickets can be rolled over


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Spindles said:

Well, it was sort of inevitable even if we did cling to whatever hope we could, nice news that they'll roll tickets over, not expecting that.

How you feeling Spindles?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a smug topic. Why say we don’t need a thread discussing it.    If we’re gonna be smug I’ll just put a ‘told you so’ about it being cancelled. 😏

They shouldn't allow people to roll over tickets, nor get refunds. It might reduce pressure on tickets once this is all over if loads of people (who are probably loaded anyway) have been stung this ye

You'll be there next year pal. Cider in the sunshine at the efests meet x

Posted Images

If there is a high percentage who retain their tickets then I don't see any point in an October sale at all. 135k tickets, if you have 90% retention you have only 13500 tickets to sell. I would feel happier to take my chances in the April sale.

Disclaimer - I am someone who missed out for this year so I'm looking at the very real possibility of no Glasto till 22.

My remaining hope for this year is that some of the later Festivals make it. I'm looking at Cropredy in mid August as a possibility, I've been before and it's no Glastonbury (I don't think anywhere is) but it has a really nice relaxed vibe and it might just be far enough away for us to be through this isolation malarky.

Peace, love and social distancing you lovely people.☮️❤️... 😷

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Quark said:

How you feeling Spindles?

Good news, it was a toothed infection, hurts like buggery but better than it could have been 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Good news, it was a toothed infection, hurts like buggery but better than it could have been 

Has that stopped you smashing the bottom out of your stash? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

My remaining hope for this year is that some of the later Festivals make it. I'm looking at Cropredy in mid August as a possibility, I've been before and it's no Glastonbury (I don't think anywhere is) but it has a really nice relaxed vibe and it might just be far enough away for us to be through this isolation malarky.

 

It looks likely Bearded Theory is going to move to September, so assuming that things are better by then, it might be worth a look. Many on here (including myself) rate it as a good little festival. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

It looks likely Bearded Theory is going to move to September, so assuming that things are better by then, it might be worth a look. Many on here (including myself) rate it as a good little festival. 

Good call, I was looking at BT as an alternative if I failed in the resale. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Quark said:

Has that stopped you smashing the bottom out of your stash? :lol:

It has merely delayed it.  I have a week off work anyway, starting tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In all this madness it's nice to be see that at least this news has brought some happiness 

Thank you glasto... 

Peace and tea and stay Safe all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Absolute Otter said:

They shouldn't allow people to roll over tickets, nor get refunds. It might reduce pressure on tickets once this is all over if loads of people (who are probably loaded anyway) have been stung this year. They might go skiing instead in future.

 

 

What day of self isolation are you on?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Spindles said:

Good news, it was a toothed infection, hurts like buggery but better than it could have been 

Glad to hear you're on the mend, I almost died thanks to an infection caused by an impacted wisdom tooth a few years back and was out of commission for the best part of December. Couldn't eat, drink, smoke etc. My first meal back after healing was my mum's Christmas dinner which was bloody brilliant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...