Tickets can be rolled over

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a smug topic. Why say we don’t need a thread discussing it.    If we’re gonna be smug I’ll just put a ‘told you so’ about it being cancelled. 😏

They shouldn't allow people to roll over tickets, nor get refunds. It might reduce pressure on tickets once this is all over if loads of people (who are probably loaded anyway) have been stung this ye

You'll be there next year pal. Cider in the sunshine at the efests meet x

Posted Images

👍 , Well done GFL , great news. Such a pity good at least we'll have the chance to go next year.

Next year's resale is probably the best chance at getting tickets then I feel. Wonder how much the announced lineup will differ. 

Am especially sad for all the food vendors, pretty sure Glasto week is a decent cash influx for them, so losing that is going to be rough on a lot them. 

Strength and love to you all!

• Like 1

Next year's resale is probably the best chance at getting tickets then I feel. Wonder how much the announced lineup will differ. 

Am especially sad for all the food vendors, pretty sure Glasto week is a decent cash influx for them, so losing that is going to be rough on a lot them. 

Strength and love to you all!

• Upvote 1

Really the ideal scenario for us ticket holders but I feel for those who don’t have a ticket. This years resale would have presented a chance to bag a ticket. Next years will be carnage. 

Great news on the rollover. The cancellation was inevitable. Just hope everybody involved in the festival and lets be honest around the world get through health and economically wise. 

See you all in 2021.

1 minute ago, Homer said:

Congrats to all those with a ticket and a fair decision I feel - from one (currently) without.

Aye. I don't have a ticket but it wouldn't have felt right if those who do lost theirs.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Absolute Otter said:

They shouldn't allow people to roll over tickets, nor get refunds. It might reduce pressure on tickets once this is all over if loads of people (who are probably loaded anyway) have been stung this year. They might go skiing instead in future.

Huh?

Well I was wrong, but stoked for all of you people with tickets. Hope people haven’t lost too much money in their other preparations and that this is a small silver lining.

Roll on the 2021 resale then!