Tickets can be rolled over

guypjfreak

If there is a high percentage who retain their tickets then I don't see any point in an October sale at all. 135k tickets, if you have 90% retention you have only 13500 tickets to sell. I would feel happier to take my chances in the April sale.

Disclaimer - I am someone who missed out for this year so I'm looking at the very real possibility of no Glasto till 22.

My remaining hope for this year is that some of the later Festivals make it. I'm looking at Cropredy in mid August as a possibility, I've been before and it's no Glastonbury (I don't think anywhere is) but it has a really nice relaxed vibe and it might just be far enough away for us to be through this isolation malarky.

Peace, love and social distancing you lovely people.☮️❤️... 😷

2 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

My remaining hope for this year is that some of the later Festivals make it. I'm looking at Cropredy in mid August as a possibility, I've been before and it's no Glastonbury (I don't think anywhere is) but it has a really nice relaxed vibe and it might just be far enough away for us to be through this isolation malarky.

It looks likely Bearded Theory is going to move to September, so assuming that things are better by then, it might be worth a look. Many on here (including myself) rate it as a good little festival. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

It looks likely Bearded Theory is going to move to September, so assuming that things are better by then, it might be worth a look. Many on here (including myself) rate it as a good little festival. 

Good call, I was looking at BT as an alternative if I failed in the resale. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Absolute Otter said:

They shouldn't allow people to roll over tickets, nor get refunds. It might reduce pressure on tickets once this is all over if loads of people (who are probably loaded anyway) have been stung this year. They might go skiing instead in future.

What day of self isolation are you on?

13 hours ago, Spindles said:

Good news, it was a toothed infection, hurts like buggery but better than it could have been 

Glad to hear you're on the mend, I almost died thanks to an infection caused by an impacted wisdom tooth a few years back and was out of commission for the best part of December. Couldn't eat, drink, smoke etc. My first meal back after healing was my mum's Christmas dinner which was bloody brilliant.