Glastonbury 2020 Cancelled - I am sorry to be the bearer of this news.

StoneCircle

Just now, dotdash79 said:

Thanks

Hope you can get sorted, and aren't too badly affected by this. Retails workers are under so much pressure at the moment and some of the people that they have to deal with are dicks.

im ok fortunate that Im not public facing at the moment  ... im hiding out the back as im social distancing ... not sure how well but im trying to help morale for some of the online pickers ( for the first time since diagnosis  life type 1 diabetes is worrying me ) but I also dont have some of the worries of others at the moment so im dealing ok with it .... it brings out extremes in peoples natures sometimes not rational ones with worry ...

26 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im ok fortunate that Im not public facing at the moment  ... im hiding out the back as im social distancing ... not sure how well but im trying to help morale for some of the online pickers ( for the first time since diagnosis  life type 1 diabetes is worrying me ) but I also dont have some of the worries of others at the moment so im dealing ok with it .... it brings out extremes in peoples natures sometimes not rational ones with worry ...

it's not great out there but I'm hope people will settle down in the next few days as this becomes the new normal.

2 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

I’m on a weeks holiday from today, I’m not looking forward to going back in next Thursday. It was going so well and then it all of sudden exploded. It’s horrific out there it’s like we’re living a disaster movie.  

All the best .. have a good week off to refresh if you can .... tough times for us at the moment ... but hopefully greater respect in the long run ... unskilled are we ? That might change .... supermarket workers the 6th emergency service !! 

55 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

All the best .. have a good week off to refresh if you can .... tough times for us at the moment ... but hopefully greater respect in the long run ... unskilled are we ? That might change .... supermarket workers the 6th emergency service !! 

Cheers Crazy, stay safe. Clearly shows how much we’re relied on. Been to a few different shops over the past couple of days and there’s none that don’t look like they’ve been completely ransacked. It’s gonna take weeks if not months to restock the big supermarkets of people don’t calm down.