Glastonbury 2020 Cancelled - I am sorry to be the bearer of this news.

StoneCircle

They should scrap the April 2021 resale and just make all remaining tickets available (after 2020 refunds) in October this year - with full balance due for at the time of booking. Those with tickets for this year should also have to pay the full balance by ticket day this year too. 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I imagine there will be a fair chunk to be honest. Individual circumstances can change dramatically each year. I'd guess there will be 20% of tickets returned.

And y'all will have plenty of resale help on here 🙂

Nothing will stop me trying.

The lineup they announced last week was so unprecedentedly up my street, hopefully the negative reaction it got from the usual types will lead to enough people putting tickets back in the pot that we stand a chance. But who knows.

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

Think Blue Dot will go? Saw their statement this week and they were my second choice, but I just can't see it. Gonna be a long summer.

My first Bluedot experience last year and despite the mud I loved it. If it isn't cancelled, I might go now, but I'm not optimistic.