The "Cancelled Gigs" Thread

MrZigster

14 hours ago, Simsy said:

Victorious hasn't been cancelled yet. Same weekend as Reading/Leeds, don't think there's much chance of it going ahead but it is a much smaller build.

I normally avoid paying the ridiculous booking fee by getting tickets in the pub, won't be doing that any time soon!

I can't see that going ahead either, I just don't know why fests are still clinging on. 

Did you go last year? It was SUCH good weather 

1 minute ago, gmb1992 said:

I can't see that going ahead either, I just don't know why fests are still clinging on. 

Did you go last year? It was SUCH good weather 

No, last year was the first 1 I've missed (that was back at the start of this "gap year" when I was actually travelling, it's gone a bit downhill since). Glad to hear the weather was good, got sooo wet the previous year!

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Does anyone think there’s a chance of small gigs this year ? 100 -200 capacity’s ? Long shot 

something like that would probably be safe to happen at the likes of Manc Arena. :P 

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

something like that would probably be safe to happen at the likes of Manc Arena. :P 

Yep that’s what i thought after we are going to need a warm December for lots of outside gigs !! Anyone know of a field that would make a great gig venue ? :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

The Weeknd has moved his October tour to the same month in 2021. Don't see anything happening this year regardless, but I'm expecting everything booked through December to postpone sooner rather than later, in order to get a better schedule of dates in the venues for 2021. Next year they'll all be competing with bands who already had tours pencilled in. If everything's alright come January, the year is going to be jam packed.