The "Cancelled Gigs" Thread

MrZigster

OK. I'll start.

Was looking forward to Stewart Lee at The Marlowe in Canterbury tonight.

Cancelled.

Could've booked for last night but opted for a better seat today. Properly gutted. Been looking forward to it for ages.

Real crap communication from the venue as well. I can see people still turning up. Where's my email? Cancelled or rescheduled?

I'm supposed to go to an all-day trance party at Fabric on Saturday. Not happening, funnily enough.

On the flipside, I picked up a £10 ticket to see Orbital on Saturday gone at Printworks and was really good. So can't complain.

Edited by Homer
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Was looking forward to Stewart Lee at The Marlowe in Canterbury tonight.

Cancelled.

Me too. I got an email from the venue saying all shows cancelled until 17th April but I don’t know if it was because of this show or just general mailing.

You a Canterbury resident? 

This one postponed too: 

9DD8C0E7-F8EC-4A1B-96BD-B431A47334E1.jpeg

B6BD85F2-6F73-4808-82C4-9F24BEC2B382.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Still got Sam Fender tickets for next Friday, and not been cancelled yet, even though he seems to be quite good at cancelling 🙂

Not going to jump on a plane to come over, even if I could but would be good to know its actually cancelled !

If anyone should isolate it's that lad! Bless him he's got the constitution of a mayfly!

• Upvote 1

Think sports team is gone because Bristol gig says cancelled online on the fleece website but I queried with the band on twitter and they didn’t know about it but say it’ll be rescheduled. Thankfully was able to see Turnstile and Blossoms last week but had/have Sports Team and Mystery jets in April, McFly, Yungblud and Slam Dunk in May, MCR and Green Day in June and 2 holidays abroad in July and September. Starting to wonder if any of it will be safe. 

30 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Still got Sam Fender tickets for next Friday, and not been cancelled yet, even though he seems to be quite good at cancelling :-)

Not going to jump on a plane to come over, even if I could but would be good to know its actually cancelled !

This comment aged quickly!

https://twitter.com/samfendermusic/status/1239913766789283845

20 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Bombay Bicycle Club in Warsaw was supposed to be today.

waiting for The National Homecoming in Cincinnati in May to be cancelled, as well as Tokyo Police Club in Prague in May and Hamilton Leithauser in Manc in June.

Do you own a jet or something?

• Upvote 1