Music recommendation game!

MetaKate

ALRIGHT I'm making up a game and the main rule is don't talk about the pandemic. 

How it works? I post a video of a song, and then the next person recommends me a song they think I'll like based on the song I posted. 

In the same post they should post their own song for recommendation. Embed them if you can to make it easy. 

Each post should have 2 videos. 

I cant get this song out my head:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

ALRIGHT I'm making up a game and the main rule is don't talk about the pandemic. 

How it works? I post a video of a song, and then the next person recommends me a song they think I'll like based on the song I posted. 

In the same post they should post their own song for recommendation. Embed them if you can to make it easy. 

Each post should have 2 videos.

I can get on board with this.

One for you @MetaKate

And one I've been listening to a LOT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rawrsomesauce said:

I bloody love Let's Eat Grandma, seen them a fair few times live and their William's Green set last year was one of my highlights of the fest so excellent shout!

Don't still gutted I missed them. Was supposed to see them supporting Chvrches but there were some timing issues from Mrs Q so we missed them :D

Bumping this up as a thread this lovely needs to be front and centre!

@MetaKate taking a punt that you'll dig the groove in this one

Been going down a few musical rabbit holes myself, I'd forgotten about this one for ages.  Had it on the original Austin Powers soundtrack and put it on a 60s/70s mixtape I listened to all summer when I was about 17/18. Awesome track, peak 1967 :D