Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

Finally got round to joining one of Tim Burgess' Twitter listening parties last night, did the Pogues' Rum, Sodomy and the Lash.  First time I've ever actually listened to the album, and was really interesting to have a couple of band members giving running commentary on the songs.

If there's an album or band on the schedule you like, I'd definitely recommend giving it a go

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sadimmock said:

Is anyone aware of anything fun on tonight? Did I hear that some kind soul had produced a clash finder for some of the streamed events? (may have been a dream!)

If you're into comedy and quizzes, this is on tonight: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-big-comedy-quiz-at-the-the-covid-arms

You need to buy a ticket in advance, but minimum spend is like £2. The Covid Arms comedy shows on Saturdays have been a lot of fun, so expecting the quiz to be a laugh. 

45 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

If you're into comedy and quizzes, this is on tonight: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-big-comedy-quiz-at-the-the-covid-arms

You need to buy a ticket in advance, but minimum spend is like £2. The Covid Arms comedy shows on Saturdays have been a lot of fun, so expecting the quiz to be a laugh. 

Thank you! Will take a look at that. 

19 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Mark Watson is currently halfway through a 24-hour live comedy broadcast 

Not exactly a live show in the performance sense, but I'm currently tuned into the 24 hr Springsteen-a-thon being hosted by Hungry Heart (club night). Www.hungryheartevents.com 

Raising money for some great charities and 23 hours of Springsteen lie ahead. I may not be tuned in for every second, but it'll be a great way to end the day and start tomorrow.